The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just got back from Dallas today. Downtown was cool, Addison was cool Plano was cool Frisco was cool Made it to the Galleria Plano mall and Grapevine mills wayyyy better then my joints here. But tell me my Dallas brehs I was staying in Irving and junk seemed mad spread out and it seemed like there was nothing to do on that side of town went to the Irving mall junk was trash

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Just got back from Dallas today. Downtown was cool, Addison was cool Plano was cool Frisco was cool Made it to the Galleria Plano mall and Grapevine mills wayyyy better then my joints here. But tell me my Dallas brehs I was staying in Irving and junk seemed mad spread out and it seemed like there was nothing to do on that side of town went to the Irving mall junk was trash

You should try traveling south of Dallas..... There are huge spots between Dallas and Houston (East Texas) I need to explore.... Various small towns and the like...

I just have to take the rims off of my f150...... don't want to draw too much attention from "certain" folks in those parts....

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

did you hit up north park mall??? you needs to go there....its a top 10 mall in the united states

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

Irving mall is garbage because the Cowboys moved from Irving to Arlington. That mall in Irving was actually okay in 07 but low income folks trashed it.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'mma give all of y'all Funky Town/Triple D folks your love although I'm not from there. If I hadn't got so comfortable with not leaving here, I would have been left. I'm proud to be from the Okie Dok and wouldn't change it for anything.... but

My uncles have been living in DFW since moving from Oklahoma the in early 80's and I've been going there and the surrounding areas to visit ever since then(and had plenty of chances to move there but I haven't..... and I should have many moons ago). It's been live since then.....

Shout out to everybody in..... Ft. Worth(Rosedale St), Kennedale(Arlington), Euless, Grand Prairie, Duncanville, Desoto, Lancaster, N. Dallas, Plano & Sherman

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas is like a fake Houston, cool but nothing like the real thing..:yes:

:mindblown:

houston is a fake ass city to begin with... slum ass city with a few nice parts... its a run down city,, be real.. only ppl with no real life experience would say houston is superior to any fukin city

austin san antonio dallas>>> Houston
:pacspit:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:mindblown:

houston is a fake ass city to begin with... slum ass city with a few nice parts... its a run down city,, be real.. only ppl with no real life experience would say houston is superior to any fukin city

austin san antonio dallas>>> Houston
:pacspit:

tumblr_lpmph2c9d01qc93th.gif

Houston Tops Our List Of America's Coolest Cities - Forbes

Daps
I'll be visiting Dallas for the first time in August. I'm going for a Nigerian youth convention.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Brehs :to:

I'm nervous as fukk about this move to the D. I'm taking a step of faith and up rooting out of StL and moving to the Plano/Frisco area the beginning of June. I've got enough grip to hold me down for 6 months and I'll be living with my cousin during this time. My biggest concern has been finding a job. I've applied for numerous gigs down there (from here) with little to no reply and the shyt got me feeling like :sadbron:. I know there is a host of jobs there but Im not getting any love.

Any tips for a brother? I need it man cause my lifestyle here is pretty :win:-ish and I don't want to move only to end up on some bum type shyt

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Irving mall is garbage because the Cowboys moved from Irving to Arlington. That mall in Irving was actually okay in 07 but low income folks trashed it.
Yea man I felt like I stepped into one of those in door strip malls

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

Yeah that whole Irving area is :scusthov: to me, ain't shyt to do out there. Only time I ever go is to holla at my potnas out there but no one goes to Irving to do shyt. I thought Irving Mall was closed actually. But the North Dallas/Addsion area and the Uptown Area is where its popping. Downtown is cool to kick but I wouldn't want to live out there. If you wanna see some bad hoes got to North Park Mall

I'm nervous as fukk about this move to the D. I'm taking a step of faith and up rooting out of StL and moving to the Plano/Frisco area the beginning of June. I've got enough grip to hold me down for 6 months and I'll be living with my cousin during this time. My biggest concern has been finding a job. I've applied for numerous gigs down there (from here) with little to no reply and the shyt got me feeling like :sadbron:. I know there is a host of jobs there but Im not getting any love.

Any tips for a brother? I need it man cause my lifestyle here is pretty :win:-ish and I don't want to move only to end up on some bum type shyt

I would say once you touch down hit up some of the temp agencies (Snelling, Adecco), They can normally find you something pretty quick and they usually have alot of temp to hire jobs. I always go to them in between jobs and find something pretty quick.

As long as you don't have nothing major criminal wise on your background you should be good.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

no offense bruh but if you can't find a job in the D then there's something wrong with u.