The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I never been. Always get invited to it tho.. Full of drunk PAWGS

Heard about that on the radio this morning was like :leon: might see what it's about

Yeah, I heard its pretty legit. Wifey is going to a wedding in Oklahoma on Saturday so I might fall through there saturday afternoon dolo like :takedat:

Just have to remember to take the babyseat out of my truck :lolbron:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
so,...
is it easy to score a career there?

if you have the experience/certification/skills.

art barr

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
just came back from visiting my fam in desoto. I love the vibe out there. What are so local good eats I should try when I go back? Me and my sisters fam are from l.a and they been out here for 7 yrs

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Just did 3 days in Fort Worth....didn't see the whole city, but downtown Fort Worth is ok in my book. Everything is walking distance down there. Got this restaurant called Ojos Locos....definitely get your pre-game in over there before you hit one of the clubs or bars up......cause the all female waitresses are :takedat:......a couple of spots with outdoor music they play a lil bit of country and some rock (I'm ok with the rock part). Had a decent time....met a lady from Arlington area while I was there, so I most definitely will some how have to take that 4.5 hour trip again or have her come see me at some point....................why???? cause :datazz:..... :ohlawd: ..... and she's seems cool as hell with similar interest :ehh:

....at the Grambling PV game

I heard that was today.......if I didnt' have so much work to do...I definitely would have been there.......

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just did 3 days in Fort Worth....didn't see the whole city, but downtown Fort Worth is ok in my book. Everything is walking distance down there. Got this restaurant called Ojos Locos....definitely get your pre-game in over there before you hit on of the clubs or bars up......cause the all female waitresses are :takedat:......a couple of spots with outdoor music they play a lil bit of country and some rock (I'm ok with the rock part). Had a decent time....met a lady from Arlington area while I was there, so I most definitely will some how have to take that 4.5 hour trip or have her come see m at some point....................why???? cause :datazz:..... :ohlawd: ..... and she's seems cool as hell :ehh:

women in dallas :dj2:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
bout to make this drive up I35 back home to triple D for the weekend. :myman:

what's going down this weekend? i feel out of the loop, been a minute since i been back.