The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
no offense bruh but if you can't find a job in the D then there's something wrong with u.
Thats what I thought at first...Spruced up the résumé, CL or whatever but no bites. I'm leaning on the fact I'm out of state (bullshyt excuse but it happens)...

No criminal record, steadily employed for the last 10 years (3 employers total during that time), graduate with a degree in IT/Info Security Systems next year...

I'll just keep trying while I'm here and keep tailoring my CL *sigh*...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Thats what I thought at first...Spruced up the résumé, CL or whatever but no bites. I'm leaning on the fact I'm out of state (bullshyt excuse but it happens)...

No criminal record, steadily employed for the last 10 years (3 employers total during that time), graduate with a degree in IT/Info Security Systems next year...

I'll just keep trying while I'm here and keep tailoring my CL *sigh*...

what type of job are you looking for?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Entry level help desk or customer service...Just need something that pays a decent wage for now. (17 n up)

hit up teksystems.com and ask to speak with Kevin. @Geoffrey_Chaucer put me on to them. there are plenty of IT/CS jobs in Dallas..plenty. you just might need to go thru a recruiter.

Last edited by a moderator:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah I didn't was that in Irving? man I swear I couldn't find nada in that area!

mannnnn thats the first place I take people who visit from out of town. I swear its one of the dopest malls in america. you prob see dez Bryant there. nikka shops there 4 times a week. youll see all the Dallas athletes go there

:laff: at Irving mall breh. that mall is so fukking ghetto

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
mannnnn thats the first place I take people who visit from out of town. I swear its one of the dopest malls in america. you prob see dez Bryant there. nikka shops there 4 times a week. youll see all the Dallas athletes go there

:laff: at Irving mall breh. that mall is so fukking ghetto

northpark used to be super exclusive in the 90s.

now all the commoners come there after the expansion a few years back. :scusthov:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
northpark used to be super exclusive in the 90s.

now all the commoners come there after the expansion a few years back. :scusthov:

Yeah that ho used to be kinda like a hidden gem

I remember everybody used to go to Town East and Valley View for the hoes back then but I used to fukk with North Park..

But then after the redid it became the "trendy" or " cool" mall and shyt and now everybody be up in there, athletes and boppers too..

I can't front though, the talent that be in that ho is :whew:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Brehs :to:

I'm nervous as fukk about this move to the D. I'm taking a step of faith and up rooting out of StL and moving to the Plano/Frisco area the beginning of June. I've got enough grip to hold me down for 6 months and I'll be living with my cousin during this time. My biggest concern has been finding a job. I've applied for numerous gigs down there (from here) with little to no reply and the shyt got me feeling like :sadbron:. I know there is a host of jobs there but Im not getting any love.

Any tips for a brother? I need it man cause my lifestyle here is pretty :win:-ish and I don't want to move only to end up on some bum type shyt

I'm gettin ready to make this move too bruh. Prolly the end of the summer. Depends on when my jobs finishes building the new Distribution Center in Lancaster. Im jy nervous tho.

I'll prolly end up living in Uptown. I just hope I like it down there

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm gettin ready to make this move too bruh. Prolly the end of the summer. Depends on when my jobs finishes building the new Distribution Center in Lancaster. Im jy nervous tho.

I'll prolly end up living in Uptown. I just hope I like it down there

all the cacs and fine ass bytches live in uptown. its a nicest spot you can be if your young and trendy. everybody wants to move there. but you cant if you aint got the dough

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
all the cacs and fine ass bytches live in uptown. its a nicest spot you can be if your young and trendy. everybody wants to move there. but you cant if you aint got the dough

I live in central jersey now in the middle of nowhere and my apt is $1300 a month. 1br.

I've been lookin online.....I know I should be able to get something for a comparable price, hopefully cheaper in uptown. On top of that Im gettin a pay raise with the move and a moving bonus :myman:

Not to mention my girl is coming.
Not sure if thats a win or not:yeshrug:

I/We should be straight.....i hope.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I live in central jersey now in the middle of nowhere and my apt is $1300 a month. 1br.

I've been lookin online.....I know I should be able to get something for a comparable price, hopefully cheaper in uptown. On top of that Im gettin a pay raise with the move and a moving bonus :myman:

Not to mention my girl is coming.
Not sure if thats a win or not:yeshrug:

I/We should be straight.....i hope.

are you black, white, asian, mexican?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black. Y?

I know its mad white people in uptown. but im from the city so I dont wanna be in the burbs when I move there. I wanna be able to walk around

they got KKK clan meetings mondays and fridays in uptown