The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny people dont realize Dallas is probably a top 5 transplant city in the country.

Think about it, i bet everyone who live in the D know atleast 20 nikkas who came here from outta state :laugh:

It seemed like in HS i met more people who were from outta state than i met people from Dallas.

ummm all major cities are like that bruh,,,, what u think everybody in LA, NY and chi are all from there

:huhldup:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work near in the galleria area. Commute is around 35-40 minutes.

1960 is becoming a beast from 249 up to I-45. Last week, some young nikkas carjacked 6 cars in one night at gunpoint :damn: I used live in that area for a year, its basically the burbs, spring/cypress area. A lot of northside hoods are a few minutes away from there.

if i stay in houston we are eyeing the cypress area,,, it seems thats the only area avoiding big crime.... houston is falling off..they need to increase the police force to combat the crime... its crazy here

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
ummm all major cities are like that bruh,,,, what u think everybody in LA, NY and chi are all from there

:huhldup:

Im not talking young naive adults who move to LA trying to become an actor. Im talking about just regular as people. I met more outta towners in Dallas then i did in LA, and i lived in LA the majority of my life

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not talking young naive adults who move to LA trying to become an actor. Im talking about just regular as people. I met more outta towners in Dallas then i did in LA, and i lived in LA the majority of my life

ppl go where the jobs are,,, its a compliment to the city to have ppl from all over the country living there because thats where jobs are

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
if i stay in houston we are eyeing the cypress area,,, it seems thats the only area avoiding big crime.... houston is falling off..they need to increase the police force to combat the crime... its crazy here

It depends on the part of Cypress you are at. I actually like that area because the schools are diverse, middle to upper middle class lifestyle, close to everything you need. They have pawgs galore that LOVE brothas, plus a good amount of Latinas and sistas. If I really had money, I would live in Riverstone in sugar land/mo city, that neighborhood is :wow:. Other parts of Houston to check out is Cinco Ranch, the area is plush...very nice neighborhood in Katy.

HPD doesn't play around, crime waves occur on different parts of town. White people aren't going to just let people come and mess up their neighborhood and property value. They have a lot of cops there now, on 1960 to 290 and up I-45. I go to Coaches off of 290 to catch boxing and UFC fights...they won't even let you parking lot pimp there. As soon as its 2AM...cops be on patrol telling everybody to get they asses home. HPD has no problem with arresting people and getting :violent:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i know b-rat n dante...personally ..was in dallas when rat got killed too...

yeh his lil bro was my a1 when i moved down to austin for school.

lol..

jay grimes made it...i think...but i wouldnt be suprise...

u dont learn shyt in velt ..unless u gifted n take the advance classes..

u a regular...u can hang it up...

its a reason why coach johnson took robert timmons out of velt...n took em to flowermound..

n he still fukked it up when he got to ut...

small world

grimes knuckle game was legendary on 6th street :wow:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What would be a good chill burb that's away from hustle n bustle but still somewhat close to hustle n bustle?

ididthat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What would be a good chill burb that's away from hustle n bustle but still somewhat close to hustle n bustle?

I live in Desoto. Not to far from everything and still plenty of blacks...Honestly The burbs are better than actually living in Dallas. More house for your money and less crime.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Anybody hitting that Oktoberfest this weekend?

I've never been but its basically drinking different type of beers and shyt in Addison

If I don't end up going to H-town for my potna's graduation I might hit that ho..