The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Whats the best sandwich place in Dallas andbest BBQ (preferabbly around mesquite or pleasant grove or da springs)

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
My brother married a chick from Allen, TX...the houses in the middle of nowhere in that Allen/Lucas area are huge as fukk :wow: :mindblown:

Damn near all the women that showed up to the wedding had on cowboy boots :what:

And why is there a toll to get to and from the airport :dwillhuh:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother married a chick from Allen, TX...the houses in the middle of nowhere in that Allen/Lucas area are huge as fukk :wow: :mindblown:

Damn near all the women that showed up to the wedding had on cowboy boots :what:

And why is there a toll to get to and from the airport :dwillhuh:

:what: u need to leave ur box and experience the world

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
what you gonna do about it

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's going on in Dallas this weekend?

I'll be in town for Mother's Day weekend and I know Dallas can be boring as shytt. :yeshrug: I heard Beamers is :flabbynsick: status and it supposed to be a new club where Club Che use to be.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What's going on in Dallas this weekend?

I'll be in town for Mother's Day weekend and I know Dallas can be boring as shytt. :yeshrug: I heard Beamers is :flabbynsick: status and it supposed to be a new club where Club Che use to be.

Beamers is pretty good on Friday or Saturday...it's falling off a bit but it still has some pretty good birds in it on those days...

With the weather being so nice though you can expect pretty much any place to be jumping from now until around say june...

If you into the hipster / techno / weirdo foreigner shyt you should hit up lizard lounge on saturday...it is gonna be far from hip hop, but the crowd is usually a bunch of molly popping coke sniffing hipster chicks who are down to get dug out...

If that is not your cup of tea you should hit downtown dallas on a saturday...