The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
lol I know every dude in that pic...lol Yeah they all friends on facebook with me.

yeah k diggs a fool with the clippers...i useta get cut at his house when he lived in the L...his brother in law...do it every now n then..but he hard to keep in contact..

got a potna at ol school friendlys

dallas a big city but its crazy how many people people have in common....

ididthat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah k diggs a fool with the clippers...i useta get cut at his house when he lived in the L...his brother in law...do it every now n then..but he hard to keep in contact..

True he stay in Desoto now I think. Me and him even went to the same elementary.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

yeh that shyt kinda trip me out how u knew dante. u used to ever fukk around in east dallas?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Its funny people dont realize Dallas is probably a top 5 transplant city in the country.

Think about it, i bet everyone who live in the D know atleast 20 nikkas who came here from outta state :laugh:

It seemed like in HS i met more people who were from outta state than i met people from Dallas.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
i can cosign..im at 610 and 59... sugarland is cool but the news does expose alot of the crime out that way...... thats one thing i noticed about houston was how the bad parts are on the edge of houston with the burbs being on the other side...allows both crowds to mingle which isnt what you want if you are in the burbs...

Spring is becoming the new hood of houston... its :fight: on the regular now...

on avg whast your commute time into town during rushhr?

I work near in the galleria area. Commute is around 35-40 minutes.

1960 is becoming a beast from 249 up to I-45. Last week, some young nikkas carjacked 6 cars in one night at gunpoint :damn: I used live in that area for a year, its basically the burbs, spring/cypress area. A lot of northside hoods are a few minutes away from there.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Its funny people dont realize Dallas is probably a top 5 transplant city in the country.

Think about it, i bet everyone who live in the D know atleast 20 nikkas who came here from outta state :laugh:

It seemed like in HS i met more people who were from outta state than i met people from Dallas.

True, same thing with Houston. I hit the club up with some dudes who moved from ATL, New Orleans, and Cali.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yeh that shyt kinda trip me out how u knew dante. u used to ever fukk around in east dallas?

naw...i stayed out of east n parts of north..had broads in hamilton park, by north park and plano...always made em meet me at the mall...or at city place transit center..

i knew dante n b-rat kuz of the comets...i was suppose to play for em one summer..but i got sent to tyc...kuz i ran up in that nursing home by kimball n came up out that hoe with 30pints of drank...

got away the 1st time...2nd time..i thought fat meat was greasy...n i ended up runnin in the wrong part of it which is the alzhemier ..n the doors locked on me..tried kickin the door down...hoe wouldnt budge..

jumped out the window n tried to run to the apartments next door..20laws outside..ran half way to magic skate..

think that was my 1st evadin arrest charge too