The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the spot :mjcry:

Early 80s at Glendale Park(across the street) on Sunday afternoons during the summer and after Cowboy games

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
:mjcry:

remember my older brother got pissy drunk up there and called me to come pick him up in pouring down rain

my patna say his father in law almost got shot in that hoe

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The Kliff Klub is closing at the end of the month. Another landmark gone. My uncle somewhere in these videos.:mjcry: @sanityovar8ted @Surreal @Dak Pawgscott @shopthatwrecks @DallasTxRep

every summer ... we would come up... pops would drop us off at the bronco bowl

n they jus ride ledbetter...start at the kliff klub..head to the excutive club...then palladium..pick us up

get up saturday mornin...turn it on 27 pops moms aunts cousins..in the palladium doin the shiek with alfredas and russ parr on flava tv

its crazy hood nikkas n dallas let alot of their old spots go...when they had time to learn the game..n when the owners ready to head out...they could keep it goin

hell everytime im goin down beltline in desoto/lancaster i trip that nobody ever thought to patch up n open that skating rink back up

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man I just came back from Bachman Lake park

When I was going there was this super long line of cars going all the way down Denton Drive to the Southwest Airlines employee entrance

I was at the park over an hour and that line even longer

Anyone know wtf that shyt is?

I wonder if it is a food giveaway?

If so that's some sad shyt

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
8 finalists for chief of police.

MXO7MXO6VRB3ZJOBXBUMUQVEKY.jpg

Dallas City Manager T.C. Broadnax on Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020, announced seven finalists to replace U. Renee Hall as the city's next police chief. They are (clockwise from top left) Dallas police Maj. Malik Aziz; Charlottesville, Va., Police Chief RaShall Brackney; San Jose, Calif., Police Chief Eddie Garcia; Dallas Catholic Diocese security director Albert Martinez; Dallas Assistant Police Chief Avery Moore; Dallas Deputy Police Chief Reuben Ramirez; and Irving Police Chief Jeff Spivey. Broadnax also announced that Dallas Assistant Police Chief Lonzo Anderson (bottom left) will become interim chief on Dec. 15.(File / File)