The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Walkable? How are race relations? The cops? Is the food actually good or is it bland white ppl food
Yes...i live near the mall and its in walkable distance for me. I havnt had any race relations at all and no problems with cops. Hell any time i been pulled over for speeding, i got off with warnings. The BBq is amazing bro..hutchins and tenders is some of the best in dfw

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Yes...i live near the mall and its in walkable distance for me. I havnt had any race relations at all and no problems with cops. Hell any time i been pulled over for speeding, i got off with warnings. The BBq is amazing bro..hutchins and tenders is some of the best in dfw

Tenders customer service is literally amazing. I never even go inside just pull up and usually someone is already outside to take my order curbside and bring me some tea to drink while I wait. Order comes out super fast and I’m on my way.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Southlake getting put on blast today by the national media. @jadillac @*DalMem* @Ashyneezz @satam55 @shopthatwrecks @Nat King Krueger

Southlake n flower mound been recruiting non district inner city athletes since 1999

Kuz it’s no way in hell Marcus Timmons jus ups and goes leaving his brother at Roosevelt .. he ends up starting runnin back for Marcus

let a soc velt or carter go after a young Matthew Stanford uil would have them with some smu type sanctions

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Its amazing how gentrification works. Over in West Dallas there's white ppl have built $400K homes next to run down shacks. Houses with gigantic glass windows & no curtains or blinds, ppl driving or walking can see everything they do(eating dinner, watching tv etc) right in the middle of the hood.