The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Tru Kitchen is kinda pricey and the potion size could be bigger. I had the catfish, eggs, and potatoes. Shyt was on point. My girl got the chicken and waffles and her shyt was on point too. The atmosphere was nice too. I was really impressed with the customer service. I would definitely go back and support.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Tru Kitchen is kinda pricey and the potion size could be bigger. I had the catfish, eggs, and potatoes. Shyt was on point. My girl got the chicken and waffles and her shyt was on point too. The atmosphere was nice too. I was really impressed with the customer service. I would definitely go back and support.
Did you walk in?

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
S/o to all my brothers from Dallas. As a Louisiana Breh, I’ve visited Houston countless times but never really made my way to Dallas.

Loved it. Reminds me of Houston, but cleaner. Went to a spot I think it was called Level a couple weekends ago for a day party on Sunday and my homies and I were in there from 3 to 10 lol. Had a great time.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Need to get back to visit Dallas now that the whole family has relocated back. We all finally out of dusty ass West Texas. My sister tells me it's different but somehow still the same as the mid 80s when we moved away