The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Anyone got a car audio installer they can recommend? Not no janky ass operation. I ain't trying to beat the block up, just trying to get this factory shyt out my ride.
Last time I got my stuff installed was at Big T in Oak Cliff. You buy the part at the market and take it to the garage next to it and they install for you. They did a decent job. You can get a haircut while you wait.

I also went to some shop on Harry Hines. Bunch of auto shops there.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
irving and addison is probably the same distance between each other. Irving is more westward and GP is wayyyyyyy out the way from the city of dallas.
Yeah Addison n Irving a good 5 mins

u can hop on the toll in Addison n be at the aac uptown downtown Dallas faster than u would comin from Irving and all that traffic

do t wanna get on the toll hop on 635 to 75 still get there in like 15-20mins if u know how to drive the feeders and hit side streets once traffic stops at fitzhugh

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Man I went to true kitchen in downtown Wednesday. I was not impressed. $7 for some grits or slice of cornbread!!!!

Marezzy

Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
When you’re in certain locations you already know you’re going to get taxed.

A lot of fine ass women in there paying too much for nothing. Only seen like 5 dudes in there and 3 of them were gay.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How delicious is the food there for you to have to reserve months in advance or is this moreso a hype thing where the food is solid, but people are flooding the place because other people are going?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
How delicious is the food there for you to have to reserve months in advance or is this moreso a hype thing where the food is solid, but people are flooding the place because other people are going?
I'm guessing the later. I never been to a restaurant in deep ellum that was good

Marezzy

Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I think it’s the latter because the food was good but not for those prices. $17 dollars for chicken and waffles. $15 for a vegan bowl. All sides are $7 a pop. A simple bowl of white rice is $7. That’s crazy. I do well for myself so when the bill came I wasn’t sweating bullets but damn I was feeling like I paid for a experience and not a meal.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Banks, bruhs!!!! Where are y'all banking? Need a new primary home for my money!

Prerequisites:

Physical locations
Decent to good APY
Free Checking
No overdraft fees
Strong online & mobile banking

Also black banks...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dallas-based Southwest Airlines takes off with new Texas route for $29

Dallas-based Southwest Airlines takes off with new Texas route for $29
244499_original.jpg

Dallas-based Southwest Airlines has wheeled out a new way to get to Houston — cheap.

Beginning April 12, 2021, Southwest customers can fly between Love Field and Houston's George Bush Intercontinental, nonstop, for $29 one way.

Travelers can book these flights now online through June 6, 2021, according to the airline.

The new flights are part of Southwest's new service in and out of Bush in Houston.

Need to continue on from there? Other new destinations from Bush include New Orleans, Chicago (Midway), Denver, and Nashville.

For quick reference, here is a breakdown of the new flights and fares:

Dallas-Houston (Love Field)
Six flights each way
One-way fares start at $29

Houston-New Orleans
Four flights each way
One-way fares start at $29

Houston-Nashville
Three flights each way
One-way fares start at $69

Houston-Chicago (Midway)
Two flights each way
One-way fares start at $79

Houston-Denver
Three flights each way
One-way fares start at $79

Travelers should note that the number of seats, days, and markets for these fares are limited, Southwest adds.

Southwest recently got some new competition from JSX, an "affordable" hop-on jet service that flies from its home base of Dallas Love Field to Houston for $99.

In October, Southwest announced an expansion of service to Bush, a major boon to the airline’s already significant Houston presence.

Southwest first served Houston through Bush Intercontinental on its first day of its operation: June 18, 1971. Southwest served Intercontinental until 1972 and again between 1980 and 2005. The carrier has also grown to become Houston Hobby Airport’s largest airline, offering up to 161 flights a day to nearly 70 destinations across the United States, Caribbean, and Latin America, a press release notes.