The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Everybody in here should go invest in a Taurus 605 it is a .357 but it's the same size as a .38 special so it can fit in your pocket, no holster needed. Not a lot of kick either for a .357 and it's cheap I bought mine brand new out the box for $301.88 after tax at the gun show at Big Town.

can you pm me the location

edit: never mind I read too fast. I’ll check it out when they do it again.

Last edited:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Just came back from Dallas on Sunday. I stayed in the Addison area. It’s nice as hell out there, came back to the hood and almost teared up.

I’m looking to move out here , got my homegirls address that lives in Dallas and gonna use it on job apps. Heard Plano and Irving got all the jobs but I’m 28 with no kids so I’m tryna I have some fun. Any suggestions? Looking to work as a business analyst

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Just came back from Dallas on Sunday. I stayed in the Addison area. It’s nice as hell out there, came back to the hood and almost teared up.

I’m looking to move out here , got my homegirls address that lives in Dallas and gonna use it on job apps. Heard Plano and Irving got all the jobs but I’m 28 with no kids so I’m tryna I have some fun. Any suggestions? Looking to work as a business analyst

The Shops at Legacy are in Plano and it has a bunch of clubs and bars. I’m not too familiar with Irving but I think you could get to Deep Ellum in about 20 minutes from there.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ABC8 Dallas
‘Definition of a serial killer’: Man arrested in Celina killing also accused of 3 Dallas homicides, police say

Jeremy Harris, 31, is being held in the Ellis County jail in lieu of $1 million bail. Two Dallas County murder charges have been added to his booking records.

A Red Oak man accused of killing his former girlfriend’s father in Celina is also the suspect in a random shooting spree, including the deaths of a Dallas man in his car at a stoplight and a homeless man.

Jeremy Harris, 31, is being held in the Ellis County jail in lieu of $1 million bail. Two Dallas County murder charges have been added to his booking records.

Police officials said Harris is linked to at least one other shooting in Dallas and possibly others in other cities.

Investigators checked social media and looked at shootings in other cities to make the connection to Harris. Police said he did not know the victims in Dallas.

"I believe this is the definition of a serial killer. It's random," said Deputy Chief Reuben Ramirez.

Police Chief Reneé Hall held a news conference on the Dallas cases Friday morning.

On Wednesday morning, authorities responded to a fire at a home in Celina. Inside, firefighters found the body of Blair Carter. Witnesses told police that they saw a man dressed in black running from the home and carrying an unknown object.

Police found Harris and a vehicle in Ellis County, where he was taken into custody Wednesday evening.

Around 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, 36-year-old Adam Gautreau was shot and killed while panhandling at the intersection of Empire Central Drive and North Stemmons Freeway. Police released video of a black Tahoe connected to the case.

About 30 minutes later, 57-year-old Kenneth Hamilton was shot and killed at a stoplight as he drove home at South Beckley Avenue and Clarendon Drive. Surveillance video shows a black Tahoe pulled beside Hamilton’s car and then drive off.

Hamilton, a father, grandfather and husband, died at the hospital a short time later.

Police said Tuesday they believed they had found the SUV but had not arrested anyone in connection with the shootings.

Harris is also a suspect in a shooting that occurred Monday in which a black SUV pulled up behind a man’s car on East Grand Avenue and began shooting. The driver of the car was injured, but survived, the shooting.

The shootings north of Dallas occurred Tuesday, Nov. 17, Dallas police said. Carter was killed in Celina the next day.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Anyone got a car audio installer they can recommend? Not no janky ass operation. I ain't trying to beat the block up, just trying to get this factory shyt out my ride.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Addison is the best area to stay in as a single guy tbh. You're in the middle of everything.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ABC8 Dallas
‘Definition of a serial killer’: Man arrested in Celina killing also accused of 3 Dallas homicides, police say

A Red Oak man accused of killing his former girlfriend’s father in Celina is also the suspect in a random shooting spree, including the deaths of a Dallas man in his car at a stoplight and a homeless man.

Police officials said Harris is linked to at least one other shooting in Dallas and possibly others in other cities.

Investigators checked social media and looked at shootings in other cities to make the connection to Harris. Police said he did not know the victims in Dallas.

"I believe this is the definition of a serial killer. It's random," said Deputy Chief Reuben Ramirez.

Police Chief Reneé Hall held a news conference on the Dallas cases Friday morning.

On Wednesday morning, authorities responded to a fire at a home in Celina. Inside, firefighters found the body of Blair Carter. Witnesses told police that they saw a man dressed in black running from the home and carrying an unknown object.

Police found Harris and a vehicle in Ellis County, where he was taken into custody Wednesday evening.

Around 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, 36-year-old Adam Gautreau was shot and killed while panhandling at the intersection of Empire Central Drive and North Stemmons Freeway. Police released video of a black Tahoe connected to the case.

About 30 minutes later, 57-year-old Kenneth Hamilton was shot and killed at a stoplight as he drove home at South Beckley Avenue and Clarendon Drive. Surveillance video shows a black Tahoe pulled beside Hamilton’s car and then drive off.

Hamilton, a father, grandfather and husband, died at the hospital a short time later.

Police said Tuesday they believed they had found the SUV but had not arrested anyone in connection with the shootings.

Harris is also a suspect in a shooting that occurred Monday in which a black SUV pulled up behind a man’s car on East Grand Avenue and began shooting. The driver of the car was injured, but survived, the shooting.

The shootings north of Dallas occurred Tuesday, Nov. 17, Dallas police said. Carter was killed in Celina the next day.

:francis: dallas is a dangerous city

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
irving and addison is probably the same distance between each other. Irving is more westward and GP is wayyyyyyy out the way from the city of dallas.

GP to Dallas ain't bad. Then again, I moved from Houston, so compared to how long it takes to get to different areas in the H, GP to Dallas seems like a quick trip.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
GP to Dallas ain't bad. Then again, I moved from Houston, so compared to how long it takes to get to different areas in the H, GP to Dallas seems like a quick trip.
Takes me 20-25 min to get to either downtown Dallas or downtown Ft. Worth. And I really don’t hit traffic till I jump on 67 if I take 20

• Dap
Reactions: VBM