The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Y'all nikkas done got too used to this new Dallas being all safe and shyt, y'all woulda hit the :merchant: if you pulled up on Fair Oaks in the late 90s/early 2000s.:pachaha:

This aint shyt bruh.
hell

southern oaks
the butter beans
village oaks
st james
regancy village
briarcliff

was hell on earth back then

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
The city just feels kinda different now on every level. As far as the shooting with money bag, v-live is a little ass club, especially smaller when comparing it XTC right next to it. I honestly don’t even know why dudes frequent clubs like that these days.

A girl who I was good friends with got killed by her husband two weeks ago. He shot her 10 times in mesquite tx and then he went and just turned himself in like it was nothing.

And a lot of people don’t realize how man bad parts of ft worth it really is.
damn you was friends with her was it "Neka"?, thats crazy she was all down my timeline think im FB friends with cousins and all that. even my little cousins knew her..fukked up situation all around think he did that shyt in front of the lil one smh. and heard she wanted to leave him cuz he was cheating.

also my people personally know the precious chick too but not really on good terms so i wont say too much...hope her the best tho

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
damn you was friends with her was it "Neka"?, thats crazy she was all down my timeline think im FB friends with cousins and all that. even my little cousins knew her..fukked up situation all around think he did that shyt in front of the lil one smh. and heard she wanted to leave him cuz he was cheating.

also my people personally know the precious chick too but not really on good terms so i wont say too much...hope her the best tho
Yeah bro markeita was mad cool. She was like 5 months away from finishing nursing school. I last saw her in person on 9/11, i went to her wake.. She had a good home going. Her husband had mental problems but that shyt was premeditated if you look at his facebook.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
so bedo and go yayo got packed out at XTC last night by the security who seent it

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
200 homicides in the city with two months. This don't include the suburbs or tarrant County either

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Brehs, I’m not asking y’all to snitch on anyone you know or anything but who are the Box Gods? I keep seeing their graffiti all over North Dallas