The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I was just over by Catfish Floyd's and why was a nikka doing donuts in the middle of a 4 way stop on Ann Arbor, in a white beat up Chevy :gucci:. nikka almost hit like 3 cars:gucci:
probably them glendale nikkas lol

that shopping center over there stay active

i fukk around at pan african connection before gettin me a 3pc fillet

got the nip mural over there behind the barber shop :wow:

some of my go-to traps was over there in them houses too but the laws already hit em :mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
probably them glendale nikkas lol

that shopping center over there stay active

i fukk around at pan african connection before gettin me a 3pc fillet

got the nip mural over there behind the barber shop :wow:

some of my go-to traps was over there in them houses too but the laws already hit em :mjcry:
I need to go re-up on some raw shea butter and oils from them. breh who runs for oak cliff is a nipsey stan. he told me nipsey came thru before he died and dropped a nice donation.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Murders have nearly DOUBLED in Ft Worth compared to last year? Murders up 20% in Dallas after last year's demonic year? What's going on in the DFDub? :mindblown:
@Dak Pawgscott @Geechiedan214 @Coronavirus @BrothaZay @shopthatwrecks @BigE214 @rantanamo @Ashyneezz @DallasTxRep @satam55 @heart @jadillac @Surreal @Supper @Dallas' 4 Eva @BruhMayne @The Burger King @Turk
Yeah man I stay all the way out the way frfr.....work..shoot pool ...ps4....I'm cooling right now....u nikkas betta tool up though

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yeah man I stay all the way out the way frfr.....work..shoot pool ...ps4....I'm cooling right now....u nikkas betta tool up though

Everybody in here should go invest in a Taurus 605 it is a .357 but it's the same size as a .38 special so it can fit in your pocket, no holster needed. Not a lot of kick either for a .357 and it's cheap I bought mine brand new out the box for $301.88 after tax at the gun show at Big Town.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

@BrothaZay @BigE214 @dtownreppin214

Precious mentions the sheik...:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

yall know she graduated at soc....

she was substitute at velt ....she was bad a fukk back then too nice lil tail on her..

i think her ppl still in singin hills...i know she always posted up at the cliff club whenever she in dallas

whenever this came on mannnnnnnnnnnnn

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:hubie: I know Texas a big place , someone told me you could drive a day and still be in that b*tch:mjlol:

But for me it's f:pacspit:ck Texas
Went to Dallas gone give a pass :umad: cus covid but:shaq2: ass cheeks.
Then couldn't get an Uber a cab a taxie:heh: nothing! They said it was sunday:dahell: it's 20 fukking 20
Last call made bruh said would have to come from Arkansas:deadrose:

Surprisingly however:leon: visited Arkansas and wasn't that bad. Wouldn't live but ok to pass thru.

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole

@BrothaZay @BigE214 @dtownreppin214

Precious mentions the sheik...:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

yall know she graduated at soc....

she was substitute at velt ....she was bad a fukk back then too nice lil tail on her..

i think her ppl still in singin hills...i know she always posted up at the cliff club whenever she in dallas

whenever this came on mannnnnnnnnnnnn

Precious a gangsta street nikkas on here know wassup
....good she got the fuk away from the city & chased her dream

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Precious a gangsta street nikkas on here know wassup
....good she got the fuk away from the city & chased her dream
I ran into her a couple yrs ago a core Holcomb show in Addison

she was like he h town ... she remembered me from when I was at velt ... n was like where ya sexy ass daddy at lol

They met when I was transferring back to Ike n she was in the office

heffa was a trip

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Murders have nearly DOUBLED in Ft Worth compared to last year? Murders up 20% in Dallas after last year's demonic year? What's going on in the DFDub? :mindblown:
@Dak Pawgscott @Geechiedan214 @Coronavirus @BrothaZay @shopthatwrecks @BigE214 @rantanamo @Ashyneezz @DallasTxRep @satam55 @heart @jadillac @Surreal @Supper @Dallas' 4 Eva @BruhMayne @The Burger King @Turk

The city just feels kinda different now on every level. As far as the shooting with money bag, v-live is a little ass club, especially smaller when comparing it XTC right next to it. I honestly don’t even know why dudes frequent clubs like that these days.

A girl who I was good friends with got killed by her husband two weeks ago. He shot her 10 times in mesquite tx and then he went and just turned himself in like it was nothing.

And a lot of people don’t realize how man bad parts of ft worth it really is.