The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Murders have nearly DOUBLED in Ft Worth compared to last year? Murders up 20% in Dallas after last year's demonic year? What's going on in the DFDub? :mindblown:
@Dak Pawgscott @Geechiedan214 @Coronavirus @BrothaZay @shopthatwrecks @BigE214 @rantanamo @Ashyneezz @DallasTxRep @satam55 @heart @jadillac @Surreal @Supper @Dallas' 4 Eva @BruhMayne @The Burger King @Turk

I don't understand it.

All I can think of is a bunch of transplants have brought a different mindset

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Murders have nearly DOUBLED in Ft Worth compared to last year? Murders up 20% in Dallas after last year's demonic year? What's going on in the DFDub? :mindblown:
@Dak Pawgscott @Geechiedan214 @Coronavirus @BrothaZay @shopthatwrecks @BigE214 @rantanamo @Ashyneezz @DallasTxRep @satam55 @heart @jadillac @Surreal @Supper @Dallas' 4 Eva @BruhMayne @The Burger King @Turk
4 of em were related, cousins

Day1 happened at Tropics
3 of his cousins at AOD

The 3 happened at AOD the day before we did the balloon release. nikka family going through it

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Fell off imo.

True Kitchen
Crab House
Pangea
Brick & Bones

>>>>
Hood - from that Black owned group

Freckles. I got that shyt it was like $7-8. and when I ate it I thought about how much bread a nikka don spent on chicken and waffles and it was killin all of em. I said these is the best chicken and waffles I had in my life. After I ate it, I placed another order - shyt was real deal

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Y'all nikkas done got too used to this new Dallas being all safe and shyt, y'all woulda hit the :merchant: if you pulled up on Fair Oaks in the late 90s/early 2000s.:pachaha:

This aint shyt bruh.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hood - from that Black owned group

Freckles. I got that shyt it was like $7-8. and when I ate it I thought about how much bread a nikka don spent on chicken and waffles and it was killin all of em. I said these is the best chicken and waffles I had in my life. After I ate it, I placed another order - shyt was real deal
Where is freckles? I neva heard of them.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, nikkas are about to get the death penalty because of a COVID mask in the strip club.

You can't make this shyt up. :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They shot the club up over a COVID mask? :mjtf:

Yeap

DA is labeling this as a capital murder case. Meaning the death penalty is up for play.

MASSACRE At Dallas Strip Club: Gunman Kills 3 ... Shooting Livestreamed On IG! - Latest News Post

"There are currently no suspects in custody as police continue to investigate, but according to social media reports, the shooting was allegedly sparked by an argument over a man wearing a COVID-protection mask inside the club."

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know you've fukk up. When a Far-Left Progressive DA like John Creuzot go for the death penalty. :picard:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I was just over by Catfish Floyd's and why was a nikka doing donuts in the middle of a 4 way stop on Ann Arbor, in a white beat up Chevy :gucci:. nikka almost hit like 3 cars:gucci:
Back in the day on Sunday they useta shut Ledbetter down nikkas actin ugly on bikes n cars

I’m not surprised

I had a get away apartment over there behind soc

n I had a sugar momma on calyx