The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/c...orth/287-e26b00ca-af8d-4e9f-a2cd-190386876633

AT least 12 people killed, 8 injured during violent weekend across Dallas-Fort Worth
Murders have nearly DOUBLED in Ft Worth compared to last year? Murders up 20% in Dallas after last year's demonic year? What's going on in the DFDub? :mindblown:
@Dak Pawgscott @Geechiedan214 @Coronavirus @BrothaZay @shopthatwrecks @BigE214 @rantanamo @Ashyneezz @DallasTxRep @satam55 @heart @jadillac @Surreal @Supper @Dallas' 4 Eva @BruhMayne @The Burger King @Turk

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Murders have nearly DOUBLED in Ft Worth compared to last year? Murders up 20% in Dallas after last year's demonic year? What's going on in the DFDub? :mindblown:
@Dak Pawgscott @Geechiedan214 @Coronavirus @BrothaZay @shopthatwrecks @BigE214 @rantanamo @Ashyneezz @DallasTxRep @satam55 @heart @jadillac @Surreal @Supper @Dallas' 4 Eva @BruhMayne @The Burger King @Turk
I don’t know, I’m not in the streets like that, but I will say the city feels “different” lately. I’m seeing a lot more graffiti, more of a police presence in certain areas and it seems like a lot of people just don’t wanna be bothered. 2020 has just been a bad year period.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don’t know, I’m not in the streets like that, but I will say the city feels “different” lately. I’m seeing a lot more graffiti, more of a police presence in certain areas and it seems like a lot of people just don’t wanna be bothered. 2020 has just been a bad year period.
I don't know why, but I sense the tension too. I don't even go out like that anymore, but I went to House of Heroes a few weeks ago and there was even a brawl there too and that's a mature crowd.

One of the brehs who got killed at AOD was a good dude, he wasn't in the streets.