The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Mane I just came back from Dallas..:blessed:

I went to the Swap meet in Grand Prairie and thought I was gonna die of a heat stroke

:damn:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:comeon: Grande Prairie is part of Dallas County. Close enough.

Im from the country, so I can’t really tell the difference when I’m in a metro area unless I see the signs. My kinfolk be killing me when I go to New Orleans .

:russ:

grand prarie aint dallas. its way out there towards arlington

I drove out there, I stayed at the Westin Galleria tho :manny:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Damn, y'all nikkas down there burning up. :picard:

108°/109° degrees. :picard:

I stay in the house/in the Office/in the Car on some :hamster:

The AC died at our house a couple days ago it was 90 degrees in the house that night. If AC repair hadnt come out the next day we wouldve been living out of a hotel until he came.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arlington lacking of a major joint public transportation system with both Dallas and Fort Worth is an issue with major sporting events coming in town. And highway 360 right there is a traffic mess.

If they were smart. They would put a DART rail station in the middle of Texas Live and DFW airport.

I remember it was impossible to get around town during the 2010 NBA All Star weekend.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Arlington lacking of a major joint public transportation system with both Dallas and Fort Worth is an issue with major sporting events coming in town.

If they were smart. They would put a DART rail station in the middle of Texas Live and DFW airport.

I remember it was impossible to get around town during the 2010 NBA All Star weekend.
Get out this thread p*ssy