The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Arlington lacking of a major joint public transportation system with both Dallas and Fort Worth is an issue with major sporting events coming in town. And highway 360 right there is a traffic mess.

If they were smart. They would put a DART rail station in the middle of Texas Live and DFW airport.

I remember it was impossible to get around town during the 2010 NBA All Star weekend.
and fukk up jerry's parking money? :usure:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So many job opportunities around here... Made more progress here in 2 years than 20 years in Killeen. Killeen does have finer females overall, but living here is much better.
my recruiter from robert half been begging me to take on side projects. she's overwhelmed with webdev job opportunities. have you been going to any meetups? i need to get back into the community, probably do a hackathon before the end of the summer.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many job opportunities around here... Made more progress here in 2 years than 20 years in Killeen. Killeen does have finer females overall, but living here is much better.

Say what the women finer there than Dallas? The sistas? Might need to visit.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
my recruiter from robert half been begging me to take on side projects. she's overwhelmed with webdev job opportunities. have you been going to any meetups? i need to get back into the community, probably do a hackathon before the end of the summer.

Haven't been going to any meetups but I've been getting hit up by recruiters like daily. I'm really going to step my skill set up and swing for a team lead role soon.