The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The Fort Worth Zoo. :wow:

I was in town yesterday for my niece B-Day party at the Fort Worth Zoo.

And I never expected to see so many females on a Wednesday at the zoo. :wow:

@Ask a Stupid Question go to the Fort Worth Zoo breh. :wow:

I also saw a lot of bedbucking ass nikkas with Cave bytches as well.:hhh:

Is that what's hot in DFW now? :hhh:

That runs rampant here. I was at the movies yesterday in Garland and it was plenty of that.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Summers miserable....but I will take it to have them nice ass winters...:banderas:.

Never forget leaving dallas on December 23rd and the weather was 78 degress. But landed in Chicago and the shyt was 10 degrees....:francis:

Summer in Texas is just WOAT period. I know you hated those sticky humid Summers in Houston. :whew:

I used to be sweating like a slave down there in Houston during my family reunion back in the day. :pachaha:

Off Topic: Boy those was the days. My Houston cousins used be blasting this in the trunk. :wow:

Last edited:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
That runs rampant here. I was at the movies yesterday in Garland and it was plenty of that.

Everytime I go to Grapevine Mills Mall I see brothers with busted white girls. I see if these broads are bad but thats not the case. Crazy part, its some bad white broads out there and they choose the bad built bloated ones.
:hhh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yes the shyt is disgusting down here. shyt aint on the level of out west, but it is higher than you would ever see in the chi.

Also if you ever go to OKC the shyt like 4 times worse than dallas. However OKC is like only place you will see white dudes with busted and fat ass black women.

One more thing. Walmart in in Dallas is like the special meeting place for black dudes with fat busted mud duck white women.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yes the shyt is disgusting down here. shyt aint on the level of out west, but it is higher than you would ever see in the chi.

Also if you ever go to OKC the shyt like 4 times worse than dallas. However OKC is like only place you will see white dudes with busted and fat ass black women.

One more thing. Walmart in in Dallas is like the special meeting place for black dudes with fat busted mud duck white women.
yall be in the north suburbs thats why

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:mjlol:

I've never gone into OK and have no intention of ever doing so.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be shocked for it to come. There is simply just a ridiculous amount of land in the DFW area, so they just gotta pick which city they wanna build it in.
How’s dallas compared to Chicago on cleanliness. I think dallas is one of the cleanest cities in the United States. I’m going to visit Chicago soon for vacation

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How’s dallas compared to Chicago on cleanliness. I think dallas is one of the cleanest cities in the United States. I’m going to visit Chicago soon for vacation

Very clean compared to dallas. I talked about it in another thread or in this thread earlier.

Actually Dallas is one of the cleanest cities I have been in.....in America.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

There's no comparison. Dallas and all the surrounding suburbs are much cleaner. Even the spots that are supposed to be good are cleaner. Even tho my co-workers don't seem to think it's particularly clean. They also think the roads are in bad shape, but I feel they are in great shape compared to what I'm used to.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I smashed a thicc memphis thot in arlington last night @*DalMem*

:umad:

I can careless about the Trannies you be fukking. :scust:

2elbdcn.png

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no comparison. Dallas and all the surrounding suburbs are much cleaner. Even the spots that are supposed to be good are cleaner. Even tho my co-workers don't seem to think it's particularly clean. They also think the roads are in bad shape, but I feel they are in great shape compared to what I'm used to.

Breh they kill me about these roads...:mjlol:.

Talking about they are bad......shyt they ain't never seen them meteorite size pothole craters in chicago...:sadcam:.

Hit that shyt and break an axle on your car...:wow: