The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Very clean compared to dallas. I talked about it in another thread or in this thread earlier.

Actually Dallas is one of the cleanest cities I have been in.....in America.

There's no comparison. Dallas and all the surrounding suburbs are much cleaner. Even the spots that are supposed to be good are cleaner. Even tho my co-workers don't seem to think it's particularly clean. They also think the roads are in bad shape, but I feel they are in great shape compared to what I'm used to.

I think it’s just a newer city compared to Los Angeles Chicago New York. Phoenix is clean af too

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s just a newer city compared to Los Angeles Chicago New York. Phoenix is clean af too

It is a newer city in terms if expansion and growth. Also helps it is one of the richest cities in the 1st or 2nd richest state in the country.

Also the economy here is better than most cities in america. Which means there has been less brain drain and businesses leaving which causes a finacial crunch on cities.

Last there is no harsh winters like the north so roads don't expand and crack from extreme cold and salt. Nor do bridges rust.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I can careless about the Trannies you be fukking. :scust:

2elbdcn.png
Photoshop

Daps
In south GP. I'm waiting for that HEB in Mansfield :blessed:

Man that whole GP/mansfield area is nice. I didn’t Know that if I stayed on broad st and went into Grand Prairie that I would see all those big ass houses and mini lakes. I went down broad the other day and saw a jakes burger and market street. When did all of that shyt get there?