The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For my tastes, easily. Killeen is a hidden gem when it comes to women. It's right next to a military base, so you have a variety of races, and there is a huge black population there.

Yeah that is right fort hood is out there. I will have to check that place out.

I really don't care about other races of women. My interest is 100% about black or women of african descent (cause you know the coli and silly social media likes to play games on who is black and who isn't).

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it's literally 108 right now. My car shows a temp of 131.

How do y'all live like this all summer????

:mindblown:

I leave Texas for good tomorrow afternoon :blessed:

Breh I been here so long the heat don't even bother me. Just close my eyes and think of them cold ass winters in Illinois and Wisconsin as a child. shyt or think of them cold ass winters when I am on assignment in OKC and China....:lolbron:

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Why do these sites say that crime is so high in that area between Duncanville and Grand Prairie? 75249 to be exact. The area looks nice but them stats :hamster:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do these sites say that crime is so high in that area between Duncanville and Grand Prairie? 75249 to be exact. The area looks nice but them stats :hamster:

A lot of section 8 vouchers are in that area. Same with on up in Cedar Hill as well.

Those areas are definitely not what they used to be. :skip:

The crime rate in those areas has double or triple in some cases.

The whole southern sector of Dallas County are full of section 8 vouchers.

Same thing happen to the Redbird area in the 80's.

Kinda remind me of this area in Memphis called Hickory Hill.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of section 8 vouchers are in that area. Same with on up in Cedar Hill as well.

Those areas are definitely not what they used to be. :skip:

The crime rate in those areas has double or triple in some cases.

The whole southern sector of Dallas County are full of section 8 vouchers.

Same thing happen to the Redbird area in the 80's.

Kinda remind me of this area in Memphis called Hickory Hill.

Alot of them vouchers are giving people cribs around Valley Ranch too

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I thought valley ranch was one of the more expensive areas in dfw, in irving

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

this is on bum ass dallas city council and laura the witch miller. stadium out in the middle of nowhere instead of downtown/fair park where it was supposed to be. now jerruh losing business. couldn't be happier.

Arlington lacking of a major joint public transportation system with both Dallas and Fort Worth is an issue with major sporting events coming in town. And highway 360 right there is a traffic mess.

If they were smart. They would put a DART rail station in the middle of Texas Live and DFW airport.

I remember it was impossible to get around town during the 2010 NBA All Star weekend.

and fukk up jerry's parking money? :usure:

Parking Money :hula:Sporting Events

they lost the events because there's nothing to do around the stadium not b/c of lack of transportation.

Lack of public transportation is a direct effect of nothing being in that area. Real Estate 101.

AT&T Stadium attracted a record crowd for the first day of the NFL Draft this spring. fBut if you're keeping score at home, there hasn't been much else lately.

:mjlol: They really ain't trying to address the elephant in the room.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was never loving it here.

What didn't you like to be honest?:yeshrug:

I have my reasons for not moving back. :manny:

Off topic: But why are so many Chicago nikkas are moving down here to Memphis? I know it's a family connection but that shyt has picked up in the past 5 years