El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we talk about how washed dallas nightlife has become? :mindblown:

I went to 5 spots last night and all of them ranged from :scust:to :shaq2:

This :francis:

I would've expected shyt to be poppin after the Errol Spence fight but it was the same ol' wack nightlife that I remembered. :snoop:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lets talk about the HOV lanes on 75. total failure imo. just make it the left lane so there won't be as much traffic or accidents from people running through the poles

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
from my experience out here, Dallas is pretty much a work, eat, shop and sports. Probably not the most entertaining metroplex in the world for someone in their early to mid 20s. For me though, it's been fantastic since I'm more focused on my career/eventually getting my business started. Lots of networking opportunities.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
So over 30 consecutive days of over 95 degree weather is what's supposed to be hot in these streets down here??? Breaking a sweat just walking to my car in the garage???

I got 19 more days here. They can't go fast enough.
Man, won’t get better till October

Only negative about Dallas I’ve got is this heat, pure f*cking madness

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man... :wow:

If that new Amazon HQ drops in Dallas... if you thought traffic was bad now, just imagine 50,000 more families coming thru adding to the chaos.
I wouldn't be shocked for it to come. There is simply just a ridiculous amount of land in the DFW area, so they just gotta pick which city they wanna build it in.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So over 30 consecutive days of over 95 degree weather is what's supposed to be hot in these streets down here??? Breaking a sweat just walking to my car in the garage???

I got 19 more days here. They can't go fast enough.

Summers miserable....but I will take it to have them nice ass winters...:banderas:.

Never forget leaving dallas on December 23rd and the weather was 78 degress. But landed in Chicago and the shyt was 10 degrees....:francis: