The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I been said Dak is ass :gucci:

I just want to see him do good cause he’s the QB of my team.

That being said, I think my evaluation of him his too harsh. That’s top 5 critique- Dak excelled Sunday driving the bus.
I agree...and great point about ur last sentence.

Dak is an excellent bus driver/game manager especially when he has top level talent around him. The issue is when the team need him to step up.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We going to get exposed by a team that has beat us twice by 1 score?

Damn yall nikkas is miserable :mjlol:
Let me clairfiy for you, I meant expose as a weakness will be presented. I never said we would lose the game. Quit being so quick to be defensive about the team. Relax

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
We going to get exposed by a team that has beat us twice by 1 score?

Damn yall nikkas is miserable :mjlol:
I haven't seen the games or highlights of their first 2 games this season...but is Brock Purdy really that good. No weaknesses at all there? It does seem like he a perfect fit for that team. He does seem better than Jimmy G.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Only issue I saw from the offense was they stalled in the end zone and settled for FG's a few times. Other than that they executed a smart well devised game plan. Once they had the lead they ran the ball and played conservative to eat as much clock as possible and to protect the lead the defense allowed them to build. I would expect that a lot more often than not this season going down the road, and it is the smartest gameplan to have when you have a good defense.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What are you even doing here. Shouldn't you be in film sessions with Bustin can't see the Fields? He probably missed another wide open receiver in the amount of time it took me to type this:scust:
Another one bringing up Justin in a Cowboys thread. Yeah Dak is ass confirmed.

Daps
Gallup is washed. When is the last time we've seen him create seperation?

Advanced stats have shown us Ceedee is a top 3 WR in the slot, so why not use him where is most deadly at? I know everyone is skeptical of Dak but McCarthy and Dak are in sync and nitpicking yesterday's performance is crazy when the Jets defense made Josh Allen look like Mark Sanchez the previous week. Before we played the Jets everybody was hyping their defense up and giving them high praises, Dak goes out and carves em up and now he's an issue:childplease:

McCarthy drew up a gameplan and Dak executed. The redzone offense was an issue but we also had a dropped TD and a penalty that negated another. They'll get that fixed as the season goes on.
People want Dak to basically be peak Mahomes/Aikman/Vick since he's made some questionable comments regarding the "black side" and "white side" of his fam.

Short passing game is basically replacing some of Zeke's runs.

Jets have a good D so there's no reason to press since their O couldn't do anything. Dak playing like today would have beaten SF in January (last year and two years ago).