The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’re committed to the run and I like that but we miss Tyler Smith. Pollard need some lanes. 25 carries for 70 yards isnt conducive to a long season for a starting running back. That’s the only thing I really didn’t like about this game. We need pollard for the postseason. If he ain’t having a monster game, we don’t need to turn him into Eddie George…chill @smitty22 pls don’t start:comeon:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dak should not be fazed by any speedy defense since he against one every day in practice. Defenses better just play cover 2 going against Dak.

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We’re committed to the run and I like that but we miss Tyler Smith. Pollard need some lanes. 25 carries for 70 yards isnt conducive to a long season for a starting running back. That’s the only thing I really didn’t like about this game. We need pollard for the postseason. If he ain’t having a monster game, we don’t need to turn him into Eddie George…chill @smitty22 pls don’t start:comeon:
I ain’t gonna kill Pollard for ave 2.9. When i was screaming the run blocking was ass last year nobody wanted hear it. It is was is. Gotta be able to run better.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You don’t have a great track record of going out to Cali for games :patrice:

Lettuce pray these are different times
:patrice:

here I am :patrice: that @R.U.L.E. liked my post. but you're right...:lupe:

look at the bright side, if we lose that game, it will give us more incentive to be aggressive at the trade deadline. that game will expose everything.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Only issue I have with our D is how everyone sells out to rush the QB. Mobile QBs are going to kill is scrambling up the middle.

Outside of that and missing a LB pop on defense, they’ve been about as dominant as I thought they would be.

Dak is an issue man. Literally had sauce cover CD one play and that almost lead to a pick 6.

We’re hiding Dak’s arm by putting targets right in front of him. CD in the slot or in motion at the snap - eating, I like it. Tolbet comes in the slot, Dak immediately finds him. Each TE gets balls, pause. But if you’re on the outside, forget about it.

Dak pumps to CD then goes back and the INT is dropped. CD doing jumping jacks wide open lined up outside, Dak didn’t even bother looking that way. Gallup just running Sauce all over the field and Dak ain’t bother looking that direction.

Great win. Training wheels need to come off week 5