The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
brehs I come in peace (for now :pachaha:)

can Anthony Brown play in the slot ? we just signed him to our 53 roster and afaik he played strictly outside corner for yall ? or am I wrong ?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Our offense has been totally absent in 7 of 8 quarters vs SF in two playoff games.

Defense got enough stops to give this “high powered offense” plenty of opportunities to win.

Let’s not start this offense vs defense discussion. We all know Dak’s record against winning non-divisional teams. We all watched those two games vs San Fran.

If we need an 00 Ravens, 03 Bucs, 13 Seahawks, or 15 Broncos type defense to make a cotdamn conference title game, that speaks volumes about Dak Prescott.

$40mil man with Dez, Amari, CeeDee. Zeke and Pollard. HoFers on the line. That’s why I was harping on the “playing not to lose” style we went with in the 2nd half of the Jets game. Sure, game theory says it’s the move. But it’s concerning that if he’s asked to do more, we risk losing the game.

You can say I’m overreacting, but I’ll just point to last year’s Packers game. Sure, the defense made Christian Watson look like Randy Moss. But Dak just started feeding them field position and possessions.

Year 8 training wheels. Smfh. This dude better show out Week 5.
Imo. They should treat that week 5 game as a playoff game. A win there and the confidence is even higher for this team. Over the past couple seasons, they have struggled against teams with a pulse. Pretty much proving Colin Cowherd right. Glad that game is on the road as well.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
brehs I come in peace (for now :pachaha:)

can Anthony Brown play in the slot ? we just signed him to our 53 roster and afaik he played strictly outside corner for yall ? or am I wrong ?

I know he aint that good, hes just depth for us...lol
We called him Doo Doo Brown for a reason!
:scust: