The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@BlueHeffner Im rootin for yall this week and its finna be incredibly hard to do :unimpressed:but we need that first seed and yall need that division
As far as the division goes, its a must-win for us.

We are at home, the Eagles havent swept us since 2011, have a 14-game home win streak, and we play better on turf

Hope that makes u feel more confident :cheers:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Jerry starting to slow down. Started noticing it this season.:patrice:
Jerry put Jimmy in the ROH and had his favorite side thang perform at halftime Thanksgiving. He got his affairs in order this year. We win the bowl and I wouldn’t be surprised to wake up to the news :unsure:

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Btw we not winning out.

We need Seattle to beat Philly if we wanna win the division. If they do, we can lose only to the Lions and still win the east due to common opponent record.

We have to beat Miami, Buffalo, and the Commies
That's why I really don't care about this game. Win or lose.
The ARI loss along with Philly's BUF and KC wins sealed the division.
Just lock up the 5th seed and we're good.

Last edited:

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
It is true. You argue w me every year on playoff seeding :heh:

Divisional tie breakers goes

H2H
Divisional record
Common opponent

we would have wins over the dolphins, bills, seahawks, jets, patriots, rams

They would have wins over the dolphins, bills, patriots, rams, and cardinals
I stand corrected breh....my bad.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If we win all games remaining, except the Dolphins game, and the Eagles get the #1 seed b/c of that Cardinals game, I'm going to be sick. I've been preaching for years, this team will never make a Super Bowl run without that bye.

It shouldn't matter. If the playoffs started this weekend, Dallas would Host Atlanta. If they won, they would go on the road to play San Fran, then Philly, if both of those teams won.

At the end of the day, Dallas needs to learn to win on the road. That's how they won their first of three titles in the 90's. They've lost to San Fran 3 games in a row, including twice in the playoffs. They need to exorcise that demon once and for all.

If they beat Buffalo, Miami on the road, and Detroit, then it shouldn't matter who they play.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
It shouldn't matter. If the playoffs started this weekend, Dallas would Host Atlanta. If they won, they would go on the road to play San Fran, then Philly, if both of those teams won.

At the end of the day, Dallas needs to learn to win on the road. That's how they won their first of three titles in the 90's. They've lost to San Fran 3 games in a row, including twice in the playoffs. They need to exorcise that demon once and for all.

If they beat Buffalo, Miami on the road, and Detroit, then it shouldn't matter who they play.
Atl being the 4 seed and Division winner would host us unfortunately.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we win all games remaining, except the Dolphins game, and the Eagles get the #1 seed b/c of that Cardinals game, I'm going to be sick. I've been preaching for years, this team will never make a Super Bowl run without that bye.
Wasn't the cardinals game that did us in. We were down 2 or 3 linemen. We were installing a new offense while having no skill position players play in the preseason. First 5 or 6 games of the year was basically pre season for us.

What has put us in this spot is Philly had 2 scheduled losses and turned them into Wins because the chiefs receiver literally dropped a wide open touchdown pass that probably wins the game and they kicker makes a damn near 60 yarder with time running out against Buffalo to send it to OT and they win that game. Should have been 2 L's.

Good news for us they luck is finally running out so we beat them on Sunday then its pretty much who has the best record over the next 4. I legit don't trust the eagles to handle the giants like we did. They barely scraped by the Washington. One of those games should have been an L to. So thats 3 games they won by sheer luck. shyt if we literally throw the ball 6 inches father we beat them in Philly to :mjlol: . That's 4 games Philly won off of 4 plays going their way.

Really for us the only question is can we beat the 49ers.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Wasn't the cardinals game that did us in. We were down 2 or 3 linemen. We were installing a new offense while having no skill position players play in the preseason. First 5 or 6 games of the year was basically pre season for us.

What has put us in this spot is Philly had 2 scheduled losses and turned them into Wins because the chiefs receiver literally dropped a wide open touchdown pass that probably wins the game and they kicker makes a damn near 60 yarder with time running out against Buffalo to send it to OT and they win that game. Should have been 2 L's.

Good news for us they luck is finally running out so we beat them on Sunday then its pretty much who has the best record over the next 4. I legit don't trust the eagles to handle the giants like we did. They barely scraped by the Washington. One of those games should have been an L to. So thats 3 games they won by sheer luck. shyt if we literally throw the ball 6 inches father we beat them in Philly to :mjlol: . That's 4 games Philly won off of 4 plays going their way.

Really for us the only question is can we beat the 49ers.
Not to mention all the bullsyt ref calls/no calls they got throughout the year.