The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
-Pollard saying let Rico get sum
-Lamb letting everybody know that was Gallups TD
“I got yo back more than yo spine”

All stood out to me.

No knock on Ceedee cause he’s doing what’s asked of him (minus all those drops) but ion think it’s fair to compare him when 50+% of his snaps come out the slot. “That’s Gallup TD” stems from Gallup taking on CB1 and letting him abuse the LB (stats based on rough estimate from eye test) :hubie:
Give up this Gallup stan gimmick bruh :dry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dont say that. When we win, those philly clowns gonna say this was our super bowl :mjlol:
This is a :russell: game for me. I know we match well with Philly. And beating them at home is nothing special to me. I expect a win. They need to win out and get that #2 seed. Whoever gets home field will win the DAL/PHI playoff game.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This is a :russell: game for me. I know we match well with Philly. And beating them at home is nothing special to me. I expect a win. They need to win out and get that #2 seed. Whoever gets home field will win the DAL/PHI playoff game.
Same. But if we lose this game i know for sure we beating them in Philly. These nikkas are not beating us 3x in the same season.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Give up this Gallup stan gimmick bruh :dry:
You must didn’t watch sounds from the sideline. Dak has struggled since year 1 getting the ball to the outside. His best year, the WR lead the league in yards of separation per catch. This has nothing to do with Gallup I’m just the messenger :hubie:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
These turf/grass splits
At home Philly has given up:

28 Vikings
31 Commanders
17 Dolphins
23 Cowboys
34 Bills
42 49ers

It really doesn’t matter where we play Philly. Unless they flip a switch, their defense isn’t poised to make no real noise. 49ers the only team you gotta worry about fr.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Btw we not winning out.

We need Seattle to beat Philly if we wanna win the division. If they do, we can lose only to the Lions and still win the east due to common opponent record.

We have to beat Miami, Buffalo, and the Commies
This is not true.....losing to the Lions will kill our conference record. If we are to lose (which we shouldnt) it would be better served vs Buff/Mia.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This is not true.....losing to the Lions will kill our conference record. If we are to lose (which we shouldnt) it would be better served vs Buff/Mia.
It is true. You argue w me every year on playoff seeding :heh:

Divisional tie breakers goes

H2H
Divisional record
Common opponent

we would have wins over the dolphins, bills, seahawks, jets, patriots, rams

They would have wins over the dolphins, bills, patriots, rams, and cardinals

To Break A Tie Within A Division​

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs​

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory in all games.
  6. Strength of schedule in all games
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Btw we not winning out.

We need Seattle to beat Philly if we wanna win the division. If they do, we can lose only to the Lions and still win the east due to common opponent record.

We have to beat Miami, Buffalo, and the Commies
Damn that sucks. Miami is the game I was hoping we could drop.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If we win all games remaining, except the Dolphins game, and the Eagles get the #1 seed b/c of that Cardinals game, I'm going to be sick. I've been preaching for years, this team will never make a Super Bowl run without that bye.