The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea I think the rumors of Dak ghosting her are true. Has to be. She said she has nothing against him and has supported him his entire career...but something happened this year to make her have a change of heart. Dak getting his girl pregnant? Dak playing the best ball of his career, having an mvp level season and all of a sudden the mvp race is "unique"
Look like she was about to glitch out like a computer admitting that Dak is the best playing QB right now. I believe he did ghost her ass.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea I think the rumors of Dak ghosting her are true. Has to be. She said she has nothing against him and has supported him his entire career...but something happened this year to make her have a change of heart. Dak getting his girl pregnant? Dak playing the best ball of his career, having an mvp level season and all of a sudden the mvp race is "unique"
Nah bytch just playing the anti-Cowboys character for views. Tad woulda spilled the beans by now if it was something real iife personal.

But she aint changing her stance now after the way Cowboys Nation be on her ass on social media. :picard::whew:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Joy Taylor when discussing Dak playing as the best QB in the league and wondering what is a MVP

juelz-talking.gif
Yea, I'm totally over the Dak discussions and the media overall about the Cowboys.

I just want to see my team win and enjoy it with the Boys fam.

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw, she's just doing what every sports TV personality does. Pick a sports story staple and lightening rod topic, take a hard stance on it and ride it for ratings.
SAS, Cowherd, Skip, Deion, Faulk, etc. have done this for years. It's the Cowboys (Romo/Dak), LeBron, Brady, Lakers, Yankees, and northeast teams.
They dikk ride them or tear them down, laugh at their failures, build them up when they're doing well and hope for their possible fall. If they do, rinse and repeat and double down even harder. Loop.

Achieving sustainable ratings is hard, so loop on content that garners the most interactions and boom.
It's so fukking corny to me because it's painfully obvious. In this day and age of content creators whoring themselves out for views, people become literal cartoon characters. i.e., Shady MCcoy

Edit: dtownrep already said it

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I always figured CeeDee would grow into a WR1 after a few seasons and getting more target share from Amari and Michael.

I didn’t see this coming, though. At this point, only Tyreek is clearing him, which is fine since breh is generational cheat code. CeeDee is right there with JJ, Jamarr, and AJ.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I always figured CeeDee would grow into a WR1 after a few seasons and getting more target share from Amari and Michael.

I didn’t see this coming, though. At this point, only Tyreek is clearing him, which is fine since breh is generational cheat code. CeeDee is right there with JJ, Jamarr, and AJ.
B but he plays in the slot! :damn:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Bear with me guys. If the Cowboys were to win a Superbowl, what would the pundits do? Who could they hate on that has the same gravity as America's Team.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bear with me guys. If the Cowboys were to win a Superbowl, what would the pundits do? Who could they hate on that has the same gravity as America's Team.

They won't win a Super Bowl for probably the next 15-20 years

Too much money into NOT winning than winning

Boyz are king entertainment
They win even when they lose

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They won't win a Super Bowl for probably the next 15-20 years

Too much money into NOT winning than winning

Boyz are king entertainment
They win even when they lose

That would get tiring(trolling Cowboys)after awhile plus our popularity is going to dip once Jerry passes.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

-Pollard saying let Rico get sum
-Lamb letting everybody know that was Gallups TD
“I got yo back more than yo spine”

All stood out to me.

No knock on Ceedee cause he’s doing what’s asked of him (minus all those drops) but ion think it’s fair to compare him when 50+% of his snaps come out the slot. “That’s Gallup TD” stems from Gallup taking on CB1 and letting him abuse the LB (stats based on rough estimate from eye test) :hubie: