The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Al Harris was on Schefter's podcast, confirmed his end goal is a HC gig and that he would follow Quinn anywhere if he's called. Depending on how this season ends the Jones boys could really lament not ponying up to make the all in move, whether that was Bobby Wagner in the offseason or some sort of acquistion at the deadline.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Al Harris was on Schefter's podcast, confirmed his end goal is a HC gig and that he would follow Quinn anywhere if he's called. Depending on how this season ends the Jones boys could really lament not ponying up to make the all in move, whether that was Bobby Wagner in the offseason or some sort of acquistion at the deadline.
Weird he would follow Quinn when hes McCarthys boy. I dont think DQ is going anywhere though.

Especially w how the defense has been playing :martin:

Daps
I’m bout tired of injured ass LBs supposedly being our savior.

You’d think after seeing a glimpse of elite play from McClain, Lee, LVE, Jaylon that they’d really invest in a MLB worth a damn. The target shoulda been Roquan when he was moving from the Bears.
Jerry has never cared about ILB's.

Hell he let Ken Norton Jr. walk for nothing to SF.

This franchise...specifically Tom Landry literally INVENTED the 4-3 defense. It would be like Pittsburgh not valuing outside LB's in a 3-4. You need to either have big fat DT's and little Dexter Coakley LB's to get tackles or.....small/quick DT's and bigger/thumper LB's.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

say-what-dunno.gif