The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

FxfKDkaXsAEA4ML.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zeke did more in that TNF game against the Steelers that lead to a victory than Pollard has done or contributed in any game this season

Tony Pollard is an Anthony Spencer type of franchise tag

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

@Surreal @El Bombi I was listening to an interview between Dwaine Caraway and Charleston White. They were calling out Dak & the modern Cowboys for not doing anything of substance in South Dallas/Oak Cliff. Caraway said they used to hold pep rallies in Glendale Shopping Center with Tom Landry and all the Cowboys. How a long list of Cowboys actually lived in Oak Cliff - Harvey Martin, Bob Hayes, Don Perkins, Tony Dorsett, etc. Remember Deion/Irvin talking about going to visit the nursing homes in South Dallas every week just to talk to folks. So I hate seeing how Dak has gotten this "man of the century" image without touching the people down there. I've actually seen Dak do more community work at Highland Park HS than anything down south. This is barber shop talk, there is a serious disconnect between the modern Cowboys and the community. What makes it worse is the fact that black people in the South are the most loyal generational Cowboys fans.