The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Eagle fans in real life already conceding the division to us. Dont pay attention to the online fans on the board.
conceding?..eagles control their destiny..if we lose this game but win out we get the division on tiebreakers breh

that loss in arizona will come back to haunt y'all lol

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, you win some you lose some.
The thing I'm disturbed about the most is players choosing the Eagles or other teams over the Boys.
That's a little concerning.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:manny:Leonard never moved me. If this was 3-4 years ago, heck yeah!!!

I don’t think buddy takes Philly over the top or anything. Quinn was gonna add another piece to this rotation, but I don’t think we’re “done” without him. We’re 9-3 without him so:manny::manny:

We’ll see what he do up in Philly. He probably plays on Sunday too. I’m hoping we gon be up for it

Daps
Lotta brehs low key love the Cowboys because Jerry has the rep of being a wheeler/dealer.

Once you invoke the name "Dallas Cowboys," teams get serious and be like "ok, what do we gotta do to get you on our team....how much Young Breh?"

Jerry needs to get more Black people in the front office besides Will McClay. There's something going on between Stephen and free agents that's not hitting. Jerry himself had the gift but his son doesn't. Charlotte, his daughter almost seems better at playing the game.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Joy Taylor when discussing Dak playing as the best QB in the league and wondering what is a MVP

juelz-talking.gif

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Yea I think the rumors of Dak ghosting her are true. Has to be. She said she has nothing against him and has supported him his entire career...but something happened this year to make her have a change of heart. Dak getting his girl pregnant? Dak playing the best ball of his career, having an mvp level season and all of a sudden the mvp race is "unique"

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Cowboys a year early though. We need this Dak to show up with a running game next year, Diggs and a MLB and we hosting a trophy. Anything we do this year is the houses money.

Could change it TP20 comes alive.