The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scheme just may be trash (even though it looked just fine in almost every game leading up to this one 🤨), but im done talking about schemes here in Dallas. This nikka is staring down receivers and cant anticipate for shyt

Exactly

And it's his job, 8 seasons in to be a leader and get his receivers on track with him. :why:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I dont mind one bit in Micah talking. He got heart.

Him being quiet aint gon change the results. We have a Dak problem.
Facts

I never got into the whole “micah talks too much”. We complained about choir boys like Ware because he was soft.

With that said, i do have a problem with him this time because his play didnt backup his shyt talking. He was a ghost out there.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Man it’s a 2 second read. The ball gotta be out. It allows for YAC. Problem is, Dallas thrives with come back routes and nikka being butt naked, pause

The problem isn't the ball coming out the problem is where it's going. Kurt laid out how you have to make the read based on where that LB is going. Cincy ran the play correctly, we didnt.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who yall trust to hype this team up to play week in and week out?

Dak? McCarthy? Cee Dee who aint nearly as vocal as our past 88's. Who?

let Micah do what the fuhk he want.

Man, the last 88 ran his mouth too much just like Micah is doing now.

That is what has been the problem with this team for over 20 years.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I dont mind one bit in Micah talking. He got heart.

Him being quiet aint gon change the results. We have a Dak problem.

Micah chatting is fine but chill with the "Kittle my guy" shyt then.. buddy had on a fukk Dallas shirt and now Deebo is sonning you.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly, I am starting to hate everyone on this team the more they talk. Dak is a cornball, CeeDee is acting like a menstruating female on his passive-aggressive shyt. I thought Micah might be different but dude acting funny this year, with his podcast and all, he chatting way too much and I'm starting to think he might be slightly retarded.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I am starting to hate everyone on this team the more they talk. Dak is a cornball, CeeDee is acting like a menstruating female on his passive-aggressive shyt. I thought Micah might be different but dude acting funny this year, with his podcast and all, he chatting way too much and I'm starting to think he might be slightly retarded.

:skip: :dead: