The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Him and Newy turned that Dak contract negotiation into something racial. :snoop:
They all did. Stephen A Smith, Ryan Clark, Marcus Spears… all these clowns were on TV after Dak broke his ankle talking bout “Jerry need to stop playing and pay Dak. He’s earned it. This is so disrespectful it’s even gotten to this point.”

Like…. As fans, we all knew why Dak didn’t deserve a mega deal. Hell, we all laughed when we thought he was going to get Goff/Wentz numbers $28-32mil a year back in 2020.

These talking heads all kept saying Jerry was being disrespectful and Dak had shown everything to get franchise money.

And now they get on the mic and say the shyt we all were saying 4 years ago.

The only bigger clown show than this franchise is the media personalities that pretend to be objective about the Cowboys.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all did. Stephen A Smith, Ryan Clark, Marcus Spears… all these clowns were on TV after Dak broke his ankle talking bout “Jerry need to stop playing and pay Dak. He’s earned it. This is so disrespectful it’s even gotten to this point.”

Like…. As fans, we all knew why Dak didn’t deserve a mega deal. Hell, we all laughed when we thought he was going to get Goff/Wentz numbers $28-32mil a year back in 2020.

These talking heads all kept saying Jerry was being disrespectful and Dak had shown everything to get franchise money.

And now they get on the mic and say the shyt we all were saying 4 years ago.

The only bigger clown show than this franchise is the media personalities that pretend to be objective about the Cowboys.

True but why I mention those two specifically. Because Stephen A. was parroting exactly what Clarence Hill and Newy were saying. He took the lead from them.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@BlueHeffner has the Dak hate, surpassed the Romo hate? I remember Romo being turned into a complete caricature by the media/NFL fans. I think we're reaching that point with Dak. :patrice:

Nah. But its getting there.

Where Dak has benefitted, is he is likable guy with an intriguing background so he has so many media members defending him at every turn. Look at Clarence Hill’s twitter lol. This guy has non stop for 2 days now got on any and every analyst that said Dak sucks on tv.

Edit: i just seen your post about Clarence :russ:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah. But its getting there.

Where Dak has benefitted, is he is likable guy with an intriguing background so he has so many media members defending him at every turn. Look at Clarence Hill’s twitter lol. This guy has non stop for 2 days now got on any and every analyst that said Dak sucks on tv.

Edit: i just seen your post about Clarence :russ:
That Tony Romo hate was on another level fa sho.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
True but why I mention those two specifically. Because Stephen A. was parroting exactly what Clarence Hill and Newy were saying. He took the lead from them.
Breh it was bad. I listened to Newys podcast everyday w the :scust: Face the whole 2020 season

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Romo got hate cause like dtown always said, he was built like the Pillsbury Doughboy. Seemed to care more about off-season golfing than offseason conditioning. No doubt that cost him some years off his career. Breaking collarbones left and right cause he was 56% body fat.

Dating all the celebs and the Cabo trip before the playoff loss also made him an easy target.

Dak stays in top shape and has no off-field TMZ fukkery. So he has a pretty good image and therefore doesn’t get the microscope Romo got.

But Tony was 5x the QB that Dak is, and at least he took chances and went down swinging. We would lose with 400+ yards passing and 30+ points with Romo.

We’d go 19-0 if Dak could even be half of Romo. Instead we recycle WR1s and watch this guy airmail hitch routes.