The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
With Antonio Ramiro, we beat the Niners at least once in these past 3 attempts. Maybe even both playoff games.

We make at least one NFC CG with him instead of putrid Dak.

This guy has played like absolute garbage in 11 of 12 Quarters against the Niners now. If we even get 1 additional AVERAGE quarter of QB play in each of the playoff games, those are both winnable.

Last night’s game is a 1-2 possession game if we had Romo instead of Dak. We probably still lose, but Romo would have drove us down the field and gotten us points. Fukkery, but points.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I saw lol. The fanbase has turned on him. His receivers have turned on him. The Media has turned on him.

But only people paying attention saw who he was in 2017 and 2018. Never should have been given that contract.
The local media?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Antonio Ramiro, we beat the Niners at least once in these past 3 attempts. Maybe even both playoff games.

We make at least one NFC CG with him instead of putrid Dak.

This guy has played like absolute garbage in 11 of 12 Quarters against the Niners now. If we even get 1 additional AVERAGE quarter of QB play in each of the playoff games, those are both winnable.

Last night’s game is a 1-2 possession game if we had Romo instead of Dak. We probably still lose, but Romo would have drove us down the field and gotten us points. Fukkery, but points.
With Romo at the very least we’re competitive with a chance to win. It never felt like we had a chance to win in any of these contests against rh 49ers. Those one score deficits felt like two scores. With Dak we’ve never prepared for these matchups in the regular season against the best teams. Dak didn’t have a regular seasonmatchup last year against a top 5 team he ducked that Philly fade and waited a week later to return against the Lions. In 2021 the two best teams we played the chiefs and never really had a chance. The 4 best teams we played, we lost against(Bucs, Raiders, Cardinals, and Chiefs). None of those game were competitive out of the Bucs game.. this is jsut the reality. I didn’t even get hype for the game last night but I didn’t expect a blowout

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Oh I saw lol. The fanbase has turned on him. His receivers have turned on him. The Media has turned on him.

But only people paying attention saw who he was in 2017 and 2018. Never should have been given that contract.
Yesterday feels like a turning point.