The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
That’s because you’re all in on this franchise. Micah views himself as above this franchise. That’s why I call him NFL Ambassador Parsons. He’s on some otha shyt I don’t like. You got to really pay attention to his comments to peep what I’m saying.
Can you explain this more?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Worst draft class ever.

I don’t think Mazi even dressed out for the game.

Previous game on the second drive I think Hankins was chewing his ass out on a red zone/goaline stance and he had his arms up like “what did I do”

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
As a Michigan fan i knew Mazi would be a bust. Extremely athletic for his size but little to no production.

He really just ate up space and allowed our LB and edge rushers to make plays.

Honestly the Michigan DTs we have right now will be dawgs in the NFL

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
With Romo at the very least we’re competitive with a chance to win. It never felt like we had a chance to win in any of these contests against rh 49ers. Those one score deficits felt like two scores. With Dak we’ve never prepared for these matchups in the regular season against the best teams. Dak didn’t have a regular seasonmatchup last year against a top 5 team he ducked that Philly fade and waited a week later to return against the Lions. In 2021 the two best teams we played the chiefs and never really had a chance. The 4 best teams we played, we lost against(Bucs, Raiders, Cardinals, and Chiefs). None of those game were competitive out of the Bucs game.. this is jsut the reality. I didn’t even get hype for the game last night but I didn’t expect a blowout
Romo spent his career throwing to one of the greatest tight ends of all time, and you think he going to be competitive throwing to Jake Ferguson:pachaha:

Sure thing breh.:pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Worst draft class ever.

I don’t think Mazi even dressed out for the game.

Previous game on the second drive I think Hankins was chewing his ass out on a red zone/goaline stance and he had his arms up like “what did I do”
What are you expecting a rookie defensive tackle to do?

Real life aint like madden on rookie. You don't just plug an 80 rated player in a DT and then all of a sudden nobody can run against you.