The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New offense, New players. I mean it's obvious this team, the offense especially, is lacking a sense of cohesiveness.

This is not at you breh but I'm tired of the excuses in general. :unimpressed:

It shouldn't take an 8 seasons veteran QB to need 5 games into a season to become cohesive with his receivers. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
This is not at you breh but I'm tired of the excuses in general. :unimpressed:

It shouldn't take a 8 seasons veteran QB to need 5 games into a season to become cohesive with his receivers. :unimpressed:
I agree but damn, do something! Mahomes played in the preseason and he's a GOAT. Why not play your qb who is coming off a historically bad season and see if there is any improvement? If he sucked in pre season, Lance would be starter by now. It's hustling backwards to me.

Daps
I agree but damn, do something! Mahomes played in the preseason and he's a GOAT. Why not play your qb who is coming off a historically bad season and see if there is any improvement? If he sucked in pre season, Lance would be starter by now. It's hustling backwards to me.
Yeah fukkin right
Lance isn’t gonna be ready till a year from nkw

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You all are better men than me.

I barely paid attention to the off-season and draft. These past two playoff losses sucked all the hope and rational interest out of me.

Only cared about this Week 5 game coming into the season. The only barometer of where we really stand. And it’s even more dire than I previously thought…

Can’t be bothered to analyze and discuss this dumpster fire much further. It is what it is. I’ll tune into the rest of the games when I can. Maybe we make the playoffs, maybe we don’t. Pretty apathetic at this point.

Rangers one game away from ALCS
Stars up again this week
Mavericks last season to enjoy Luka before we trade him for three 2nds and Jared Vanderbilt

Don’t let these losers drain your energy, brehs

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all are better men than me.

I barely paid attention to the off-season and draft. These past two playoff losses sucked all the hope and rational interest out of me.

Only cared about this Week 5 game coming into the season. The only barometer of where we really stand. And it’s even more dire than I previously thought…

Can’t be bothered to analyze and discuss this dumpster fire much further. It is what it is. I’ll tune into the rest of the games when I can. Maybe we make the playoffs, maybe we don’t. Pretty apathetic at this point.

Rangers one game away from ALCS
Stars up again this week
Mavericks last season to enjoy Luka before we trade him for three 2nds and Jared Vanderbilt

Don’t let these losers drain your energy, brehs

Luka isn't going anywhere. :unimpressed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fellow Longhorn breh Clarence Hill is really disgracing himself running PR for this clown still....STILL after that garbage performance!

This is why it must be repeated, everything Dak touches dies, he is the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!!!

Him and Newy turned that Dak contract negotiation into something racial. :snoop: