The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Its actually my largest holding with crmd being second. I didn't get in on amarin yet but I still want to. And we should it's enough of us.
These are all the biotech stocks I've been researching that are partnership or acquisition targets or they have good pharmaceutical products that will boost the share price.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
These are all the biotech stocks I've been researching that are partnership or acquisition targets or they have good pharmaceutical products that will boost the share price.
You be dropping gems on here bro. Respect. I got CRMD
ACST
CLVS
HEPA
MTNB.
I deff gotta look into the one's you posted.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
The president of Acasti Jan D’Alvise was VP of drug developement at Syntex/Roche (syntex was bought by roche for 5.3 billion). Pierre Lemieux was VP of a couple gene therapy companies now both under the Sanofi banner and Brian Groch hired last year has held senior management roles for Novartis and Merck. This management team is very good at mergers with BP.

and the Chairman... Doc Carter... LOVAZA... He was VP then sold to GlaxoSmithKline...read between the lines...

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
You be dropping gems on here bro. Respect. I got CRMD
ACST
CLVS
HEPA
MTNB.
I deff gotta look into the one's you posted.
That's a nice line up right there next on the list for me is AUPH I've been hearing about this everywhere and it seems they will get good results on their p3 data coming soon.

CRMD
ACST
CLVS
HEPA
MTNB
AUPH
AMRN

These 7 stocks can make someone rich in the next 2 years. Almost all of them are buyout or partnership targets with amazing drugs. This is a good submission to the Coli biotech ETF.

You see how Reddit has the becky etf which is basically what white girls buy all the time like Starbucks, lulu lemon,Etsy etc... and they are outperforming the market. Im willing to bet this 6 figures etf will produce 6 figures by 2021

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's a nice line up right there next on the list for me is AUPH I've been hearing about this everywhere and it seems they will get good results on their p3 data coming soon.

CRMD
ACST
CLVS
HEPA
MTNB
AUPH
AMRN

These 7 stocks can make someone rich in the next 2 years. Almost all of them are buyout or partnership targets with amazing drugs. This is a good submission to the Coli biotech ETF.

You see how Reddit has the becky etf which is basically what white girls buy all the time like Starbucks, lulu lemon,Etsy etc... and they are outperforming the market. Im willing to bet this 6 figures etf will produce 6 figures by 2021
Thanks and I gotta add those 2 and I'll be good. The future is looking bright.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Good link for those on the fence (and/or deciding if they should add more) about investing in AMRN. Gives some pros and cons:

As usual, I'd like to remind investors that the choice to buy, sell, or hold Amarin is ultimately yours to make. If you already took profits, I'd grab a cup of tea and wait. My instinct tells me that a positive event will be in your favor soon. If you haven't built any shares, it's a good idea to pick up some stocks. Even without an sNDA approval, I strongly believe that Vascepa will become a blockbuster due to various catalysts (i.e. the ADA/AHA recommendation and the doubling of reps). In my view, Amarin will either be acquired or grow into a giant in the future.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4309667-amarin-unfolding-growth-saga

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Rx #'s are out"

New Rx up 6% since the ADCOM vote. ATH is total, new, and Ref Rx's.

That's an increase of 2151 new Rx's in 1 week.

Where in for some amazing rev growth fellas.

Just picture how big the jumps will be after expanded label???

$$$$

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I hopped out at $15.10. I wonder if I jumped out too soon
Like that saying goes "No one ever went broke taking profits" always good to skim some off the top at some point in my opinion then buy back in on the pullback.

From what I'm reading about Clovis is that its mostly driven by speculation of a partnership or a buyout. Up 316% on the month from around $3.50 to $15+ :damn:

If a Merger or acquisition does not happen this could tank because the drug they have isn't better than the competition, if it does it'll probably be a good price. I haven't started a position yet cause I'm waiting on a nice pullback for entry.

broller

Veteran
Daps
:salute:
Like that saying goes "No one ever went broke taking profits" always good to skim some off the top at some point in my opinion then buy back in on the pullback.

From what I'm reading about Clovis is that its mostly driven by speculation of a partnership or a buyout. Up 316% on the month from around $3.50 to $15+ :damn:

If a Merger or acquisition does not happen this could tank because the drug they have isn't better than the competition, if it does it'll probably be a good price. I haven't started a position yet cause I'm waiting on a nice pullback for entry.

wise words. :salute:

true. the buyout thing is a big driver.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:salute:

wise words. :salute:

true. the buyout thing is a big driver.
From what I've read it seems to be moving off of speculation and not fundamentals which is a bad recipe. Not saying that there is not money to be made here cause it obviously is, but I would proceed with caution on this one because if it does not get a buyout it'll crash back down.

Looking at the charts it seems as it can probably even double from here. My personal strategy is to trade this with tight stop losses

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
About to load up on Acasti shares these next 2 weeks. They said data from phase 3 trail 1 will be available before Christmas.

I think the data will catch the market off guard because not only does Capre lower triglyceride levels and decrease the risk of heart disease. Their drug Capre also lowers bad cholesterol and raises good cholesterol.

Acasti can also possibly enter the diabetes space because Capre promotes insulin secretions. I think investors are waiting to see actual data before a big run up, but I'm extremely confident.

I'm in it for the long term but I'm going to trade it short term, I think we will see big moves on data release. Amarin really opened up the door for omega 3 drugs and with Acasti being next in line in this space, they couldn't be in a better place than they're in right now especially if their drug is better than Amarin. They are exactly 1 year behind Cormedix in their pathway to approval. Neutrolin could be approved second half of 2020 and hit the market the same year. Capre be approved and ready for market by second half of 2021