The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Did some DD on this one over the Holiday W/E. Was gonna see what it did for a week, or so to see how it moved, but it got up over 6% this morning (it has since went down) and I decided to share today.

I have watched quite a few vids on them, but this one pretty much covers it all:

Read some articles and this one here gives a great summary, although I dont think it mentions the recent partnership w/ Google:

NEXCF’s AR solution is a potential “game changer” for the $533 billion global e-commerce market, because it’s been shown to increases in sales by as much as 400% by giving consumers as close to a ‘retail’ experience as they can get – being able to “try it on” and see a product in immersive 3D – and its size/fit/shape in their own environment. At the same time, it creates cost savings as product returns drop off dramatically since consumers can see how the product actually looks on them, thorough AR. (Returns are a multi-billion dollar problem for e-commerce, which NEXCF helps reduce.)

NEXCF business model is based on a SaaS (Software as a Service) recurring monthly revenue model, where customers pay $30/SKU each month. NEXCF potential market is the estimated 12 million e-commerce sites worldwide. (Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) recently surpassed over 1 million e-commerce merchants on it’s platform) Assuming NEXCF builds a modest customer base of just 8,000 e-commerce business, (that’s less than 1% of Shopify’s base), and assuming a modest 20 SKU’s per customer, this could generate over $56 million in annual revenues. In the current market, SaaS stocks likes Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) are trading at multiples of 10X revenues, and as much as 20X revenues in some cases. We can easily see a case where NEXCF could trade at 20X revenues, based on massive growth rates – where valuations are further amplified due to the AR premium. This would be over $16 per share (assuming 65 million shares out)

NexTech AR Solutions (OTC: NEXCF): Emerging leader in Augmented Reality, targeting four multi-billion dollar market opportunities – and the only “pure play” stock positioned in the $120 billion AR mega-trend.

Trying to add as much as I can before this hits $2.00.

I know this isnt the thread for this stock, but I communicate you guys the most, so here we go.

NexTech’s AR eCommerce Platform Integrates With Magento 2.0 250,000 eCommerce Sites

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Did some DD on this one over the Holiday W/E. Was gonna see what it did for a week, or so to see how it moved, but it got up over 6% this morning (it has since went down) and I decided to share today.

I have watched quite a few vids on them, but this one pretty much covers it all:

Read some articles and this one here gives a great summary, although I dont think it mentions the recent partnership w/ Google:

NEXCF’s AR solution is a potential “game changer” for the $533 billion global e-commerce market, because it’s been shown to increases in sales by as much as 400% by giving consumers as close to a ‘retail’ experience as they can get – being able to “try it on” and see a product in immersive 3D – and its size/fit/shape in their own environment. At the same time, it creates cost savings as product returns drop off dramatically since consumers can see how the product actually looks on them, thorough AR. (Returns are a multi-billion dollar problem for e-commerce, which NEXCF helps reduce.)

NEXCF business model is based on a SaaS (Software as a Service) recurring monthly revenue model, where customers pay $30/SKU each month. NEXCF potential market is the estimated 12 million e-commerce sites worldwide. (Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) recently surpassed over 1 million e-commerce merchants on it’s platform) Assuming NEXCF builds a modest customer base of just 8,000 e-commerce business, (that’s less than 1% of Shopify’s base), and assuming a modest 20 SKU’s per customer, this could generate over $56 million in annual revenues. In the current market, SaaS stocks likes Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) are trading at multiples of 10X revenues, and as much as 20X revenues in some cases. We can easily see a case where NEXCF could trade at 20X revenues, based on massive growth rates – where valuations are further amplified due to the AR premium. This would be over $16 per share (assuming 65 million shares out)

NexTech AR Solutions (OTC: NEXCF): Emerging leader in Augmented Reality, targeting four multi-billion dollar market opportunities – and the only “pure play” stock positioned in the $120 billion AR mega-trend.

Trying to add as much as I can before this hits $2.00.

I know this isnt the thread for this stock, but I communicate you guys the most, so here we go.

NexTech’s AR eCommerce Platform Integrates With Magento 2.0 250,000 eCommerce Sites

Watched the whole video and did a little DD. This type of tech is undoubtedly the way if the future especially when 5G and the internet of things (IOT) fully get rolled out. I really like the different products they have and I can see it being used in a everyday setting especially the chat and ad features.

They always say if you want to know how good a companies product is you should just try it. I tried to use the feature on vacuumcleanermarket.com but my phones graphics card is too shytty :mjcry:

I gotta find a brokerage that allows investing in otc stocks because my current ones don't allow it otherwise I would invest in this. It is very similar to Wimi Hologram cloud the Chinese company that had a Wework type IPO. I was hype about that but with Nextech being a North American player I can rock with this

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Watched the whole video and did a little DD. This type of tech is undoubtedly the way if the future especially when 5G and the internet of things (IOT) fully get rolled out. I really like the different products they have and I can see it being used in a everyday setting especially the chat and ad features.

They always say if you want to know how good a companies product is you should just try it. I tried to use the feature on vacuumcleanermarket.com but my phones graphics card is too shytty :mjcry:

I gotta find a brokerage that allows investing in otc stocks because my current ones don't allow it otherwise I would invest in this. It is very similar to Wimi Hologram cloud the Chinese company that had a Wework type IPO. I was hype about that but with Nextech being a North American player I can rock with this

Bro, I did almost 2 hours of straight DD the other night and I came away pretty convinced. I just wish I had more free cash to throw at it while its still under $2. I tried to DL and play with the app, but my phone doesn't support it.

Might sell a few shares to AMRN to get some more today, but Im not sure.

I used Etrade now, OTC buys working fine.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Betting big on Acasti, because if everything goes right it's a perfect storm to send this parabolic. For one, we all are aware of Amarin has kicked the door wide open for omega 3 drugs and with AMRN possibly getting expanded approval only helps the whole space.

The second thing is biotech stocks are hot right now even In a down market, with all the buyouts and good phase III data read outs and add to the mix that Acasti could help in cardiovascular disease, cholesterol, and diabetes which no other omega 3 drugs have. That creates a perfect mix to make this a revolutionary drug.

Below is the Phase 2 data results from the big players in the omega 3 space. Vescepa which we all know is own by Amarin, Lovaza which is owned by GlaxoSmithKline and was sold to them with the help of Acasti's current chairman :whoo:, and Epanova owned by Astrazeneca. LDL-C is bad cholesterol and HDL-C is good cholesterol and you can see how they stack up.

If the can show this in phase III studies it'll be a game changer. What we will be looking for is can Acasti lower triglycerides by 20% or more. Anything less and it wouldn't be considered competition but management is very confident they will beat that number.

Management has held steady to the timeline of data being released before Christmas. The data will be from TRILOGY 1 of phase III which tested just Americans my timeline suggests we should see data release the week of December 16-20. The second data release is said to come about 6 weeks after in late January which will be TRILOGY 2 of phase III which tested Canadians, American's, and Mexicans.

I HIGHLY suggest anyone who is invested in Acasti to watch these two videos. They explain the upside potential of Acasti

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Was just about to say this

I have my stock account attached with my Ally Savings account. I can do quick transfers for money I want in my individual account.

I’ve been holding on to money I’ve been waiting to invest and here we are. Thanks for the heads up brehs

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Yes sir. Got in the other day :whew:

Was just about to say this
:salute: I'm telling you brehs if we continue to put our heads together and keep finding picks like this we can really make bank. We are on a roll recently Amarin,HEPA,Clovis, and AUPH.

The biotech sector is one of the only sectors you can see 50-100%+ gains in a day or a matter of weeks. Thanks to all of y'all who keep posting great stock ideas and feeding the streets let's keep it going :eat: