The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Analysts just put a $7pt on AMRN.

Down 4%AH

Oppenheimer....

Just added 4570 shares growing their position by 19% to 27779 shares.

Question is why are you holding shares let alone adding shares if you think the price is going from mid $20's to $7?

Must be trying to buy up as much as they can at the lowest price possible...

This shyt crazy man.
Sometimes I don't pay attention to the analyst. Remember when some analyst gave Tesla a $10 price target? I think they are trying to scare people to sell to institutions

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
HEPA is up more than 60% after hours after good phase 1 data. I dont think i ever mentioned HEPA here before because it was a bad day trade i got into at $6 and it quickly dropped to $5 then $4 I averaged down and held. I might sell it tomorrow morning.

I'm still holding on to this one. I got to greedy and watched my gains disappear.

But it's up about 60% again after hours on good news that their drug prevents cirrhosis. It can run huge tomorrow when the market opens. Hoping for a 100-200% day. It's still in phase 1 but that is extremely good news and this stock is a low float that moves very fast. So I'll trade it tomorrow but I'll think of adding it to my portfolio long term.

Yahoo is now part of Verizon Media

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Posted today.

Harvard starting a Study using Vascepa to prevent colon cancer. 3rd leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the US.

And with every new indication, the patent is pushed back a few years.

$$$

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah bro. That's Novartis buying them out. $90 a share. Ticker is NVS.
Swiss drugmaker Novartis AG (NOVN.S) is nearing an agreement to acquire U.S. biotechnology firm The Medicines Co (MDCO.O) for about $7 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Swiss drugmaker Novartis AG (NOVN.S) is nearing an agreement to acquire U.S. biotechnology firm The Medicines Co (MDCO.O) for about $7 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.

NOVN on NASDAQ isn't Norvatis.

NOVN on SWX Is Novartis.

The confusion comes from having the same ticker but on different stock exchanges.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Early Feb:

A fatty liver drug from Gilead Sciences posts negative results in late-stage clinical trial

Gilead Sciences posts negative results in late-stage NASH trial

^^^behind a paywall

3hrs ago:

Gilead Sciences (GILD) 'Quietly' Added Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa to an Old NASH Combo Trial - Raymond James

^^^^
Trying to copy the link, but cpu trippin. its behind a paywall too tho. streetinsider.com

AH bleeding went as low as 5%, ended at 3.74%.

Hopefully, that means rebound in the AM.

Why would Gilead buy Amarin?
The lowdown is that Gilead is attempting to develop a top shelf combination treatment for NASH. By doing so, the biotech would be able to leap frog the first-generation of monotherapies set to hit the market as soon as 2020. And it might even be able to establish a competitive moat against the army of big pharmas and big biotechs racing to bring their own combo NASH treatments to market. Vascepa could be Gilead's ticket to unlocking the wide-open $65 billion NASH market.

Why might Vascepa be the missing ingredient in Gilead's NASH quest? Back in April, Gilead unleashed some promising data for the doublet therapy of cilofexor and firsocostat in NASH patients at the International Liver Congress. The drawback was that some of the patients evaluated in the trial exhibited a severe spike in triglyceride levels -- a known side-effect of firsocostat. Presumably, Gilead decided to add a Vascepa arm to explore the drug's ability to combat this potentially serious side effect.

What's more, Vascepa might also provide an all-important cardioprotective benefit in this at-risk patient population. And this second clinical benefit could be a game-changer for the therapy from a commercial standpoint. There is a well-established link between NASH and cardiovascular disease, after all.

What's the key takeaway? While this clinical trial news might turn out to be a big, fat nothingburger, it may also be the first sign that Gilead is considering an Amarin partnership, or perhaps a full-on buyout. The fact is that Gilead is one of the few biopharmas that could buy Amarin in cash without batting an eye. Moreover, Vascepa's potential dual purpose as an add-on to statin-therapy in patients with cardiovascular disease, and as part of a top-selling NASH cocktail, easily justifies the premium a buyout would entail.

Does Amarin Have a Dark Horse Suitor? | The Motley Fool

Hopefully the bolded means what most of us are thinking. The price tag on AMRN is HUGE.