The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Was def expecting a bigger day, but glad the fellas are getting in at an reduced rate.
I thought the same as well. But I'll take a small gain over a huge sell off. I'll be loading up until I can't anymore, with the amount of due diligence we have done of these stocks we know it'll do extremely well over time.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Finally got in on ARMN at $22.44. Could have had it at $21.49 if trading was open yesterday.

Only got 9 shares though.

i got in around the same as well at $22.80. i should've gotten in earlier but i was trading options and made good money from it so not too disappointed. this seems very promising and just read this article that is really high on it

Amarin Has The Last Laugh - Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ:AMRN) | Seeking Alpha

should be a good return on this.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
MTNB a company with a product similar to V is up 28% AH. Prolly due to the ADCOM vote. Another 20%+ day would be great. Id sell off a few more shares.

Not sure if yall remember any of my posts about the Baker Brothers, but they are basically the Warren Buffets of the Biotech world. But they purchased 2 million shares of MTNB.

Price is $1.04 right now, might be worth throwing a few bucks, especially if the BB starts buying more.

Should be noted to that the BB owns 13% of AMRN. As of 9/30 tutes owned 53% of AMRN. I know this number is a little higher now cuz the report Im looking at right now still says the BB owns 11% of AMRN and Ive seen other tutes buying AMRN here and there. Plus you figure this 30%+ jump weve seen over the last few days wasn't all due to retail investors.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
****From YMB

A primary prevention label for Vascepa will greatly expand the market for Vascepa. This is a big deal when interested BP and AMRN will look at BO price for AMRN or selling marketing rights for Vascepa. Reviewing the March 2019 ACC guideline recommendation for primary prevention of ASCVD, patients with intermediate risk plus >10% PCE risk and patients with >20% PCE risk in 40-75 years age are recommended to be on statin therapy from moderate intensity to high intensity therapy. Even the expanded label limited to patients with trig>135 on statin therapy, primary prevention is a huge market. If normal trig level is included (meaning regardless of trig level) along with statin, Vascepa market gets much bigger (adds millions more of target population). Furthermore, there are a lot of patients who are not on statin due to intolerance or refusal to take a statin which Vascepa will also capture. As I have stated before, there are a lot of patients already taking OTC fish oil ($29B market at OTC pricing) and it is easier to convince patients to switch to Vascepa which is proven, effective, safer, and life-saving. No question the future sales of Vascepa will be bigger than all statins combined.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
***From Icer

The REDUCE-IT trial did not suggest that the benefits of icosapent ethyl were related to baseline triglyceride level, and other evidence has also suggested that therapies that reduce triglycerides do not necessarily reduce CV risk. As such, there is no strong reason to believe that icosapent ethyl is more effective at reducing CV risk for patients with triglyceride levels meeting the entry criteria for the trial. While payers could decide to limit icosapent ethyl coverage to match the trial eligibility criteria, if the FDA label does not include a triglyceride level requirement, then plans may choose also not to have a criterion related to triglyceride level.

So, the label could expanse from TG levels over 500 to any CVR despite TG levels. That CASHHHHH fellas. Even if the label is TG levels 135 and higher thats still HUGE.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
edit: (didn’t even say what it is)....this is a masters thesis diving into SP reaction to FDA/EmEA announcements and clinical data.

been skimming it this weekend... obvi need time for a thorough read but it presents info in a very digestible way.

https://lib.ugent.be/fulltxt/RUG01/002/062/116/RUG01-002062116_2013_0001_AC.pdf

i want to see the actual numbers (tab looking them up right now) but interesting (page 24)

"Overgaard and colleagues analysed the stock price anticipation of biotechnology stocks to 98 phase III trial decisions and 49 FDA regulatory decisions between 1990 and 1998. The average stock price change from 120 to 3 days before public announcement was significantly higher for the winners compared to the losers (Overgaard, van den Broek et al. 2000)."

edit 3: not same study but decent data set.

Company Stock Prices Before and After Public Announcements Related to Oncology Drugs

Edit:4 page ~35 is where it get good...

also relating directly to cormidex @Tug life looks like sabby has entered a new position (they were in it before but sold out).
SEC.gov | SEC Charges Six Firms for Short Selling Violations in Advance of Stock Offerings

sabby is a ruthless short... some of their best work includes
ttnp -77%
aka - bankrupt
duff -79%
ads -92%
oblong -34%

Still in again with a low 5 average but something to think about... i usually don't pay much mind to tutes but they are for real.

Last edited:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
edit: (didn’t even say what it is)....this is a masters thesis diving into SP reaction to FDA/EmEA announcements and clinical data.

been skimming it this weekend... obvi need time for a thorough read but it presents info in a very digestible way.

https://lib.ugent.be/fulltxt/RUG01/002/062/116/RUG01-002062116_2013_0001_AC.pdf

i want to see the actual numbers (tab looking them up right now) but interesting (page 24)

"Overgaard and colleagues analysed the stock price anticipation of biotechnology stocks to 98 phase III trial decisions and 49 FDA regulatory decisions between 1990 and 1998. The average stock price change from 120 to 3 days before public announcement was significantly higher for the winners compared to the losers (Overgaard, van den Broek et al. 2000)."

edit 3: not same study but decent data set.

Company Stock Prices Before and After Public Announcements Related to Oncology Drugs

Edit:4 page ~35 is where it get good...

also relating directly to cormidex @Tug life looks like sabby has entered a new position (they were in it before but sold out).
SEC.gov | SEC Charges Six Firms for Short Selling Violations in Advance of Stock Offerings

sabby is a ruthless short... some of their best work includes
ttnp -77%
aka - bankrupt
duff -79%
ads -92%
oblong -34%

Still in again with a low 5 average but something to think about... i usually don't pay much mind to tutes but they are for real.
From stock twits this sums it up perfectly
Sabby goes after mispriced biotech/healthcare companies in anticipation of a significant price move...whether that is an overpriced or underpriced stock. In our case they bought real shares, to me that means they are anticipating a significant price appreciation. I would be concerned if they had opened short positions or put options, but we know that is not the case... they purchased real shares

Also we have Elliott management on our side who is our largest shareholder. Anyone who knows anything about Elliott knows they are not to be fukked with. They can bring down entire countries, look at what happened with them and Argentina. They've had battles with Samsung and currently hold an activist position in At&t. There is not many companies (if any) that came fukk with Elliott and come out unscathed. They even blocked Warren Buffett from trying to buy a company. Elliott is literally the Thanos of this shyt

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Decent buying opportunity here.

Presentation showed a reduction in plaque progression.

Not a reduction in plaque build up.

Study will continue for the full 18 months.

Doctors are excited AF!

broller

Veteran
Daps
From stock twits this sums it up perfectly

Also we have Elliott management on our side who is our largest shareholder. Anyone who knows anything about Elliott knows they are not to be fukked with. They can bring down entire countries, look at what happened with them and Argentina. They've had battles with Samsung and currently hold an activist position in At&t. There is not many companies (if any) that came fukk with Elliott and come out unscathed. They even blocked Warren Buffett from trying to buy a company. Elliott is literally the Thanos of this shyt

How or why is Elliott so beastly?