The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
How or why is Elliott so beastly?
In short, the owner Paul Elliott Singer has a background in Law. His activist fund Elliott management is basically a bunch of tough as nails lawyers, who know the law and use it to their advantage. Paul use to invest with his father when he was young and they would always lose money so he said that his strategy now is to always be making money. They go after under managed and under valued companies, buy more than a 10% activist stake and bring in their own management and board members. Think of Gordon Gecko in the movie Wall Street, they get the shareholders to vote out the current management by bringing it better top notch talent and pointing out where the company is lacking and how Elliott will increase shareholders value.

Look at the picture below. This is some of the people who opposed Elliott and it if Elliott does now get their way it usually does not end well for the other side. They dig up dirt on people

upload image

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I had this on one of my core watchlist but I can't remember why I added it. It was around $3 a month ago and now it's $7+ gotta do some due diligence on this to give a better answer
Might grab some of these or amrn today. Which ever one I don't grab today I will friday.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
*****From YMB

As a cardiologist with 51 years practice experience (retired in 2018) I have never experienced a drug like VASCEPA with such profound coronary plaques reversals. What matter is TOTAL PLAQUES VOLUME ( TPV), 42% plaques reversals halfway through the 18 months Evaporate Study is historic in the annals of Cardiovascular pharmacology! This meant that per cutaneous coronaries interventions (PCI) and coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG) could be postponed perhaps indefinitely and cheaper VASCEPA statin must be deployed early. American soldiers in their late teens and early 20s who died in Vietnam War had already 15%-30% coronary plaques on autopsy, hence we know atherosclerosis starts very early. I am glad Professor Deepak Bhatt calls for early treatment with VASCEPA and not wait for MACE to happen. This would surely bring down healthcare cost drastically and delay Medicare running out of money in this decade. America wake up! President Trump wake up! VASCEPA is a cheap solution to hold down the cost of America’s skyrocketing healthcare cost, the largest in the world with no end in sight. Now we have a solution by endorsing PREVENTIVE CARDIOLOGY!

I read over the CC from yesterday. The DR running the trial admitted he made a mistake. Instead of the primary outcome being total plaque reduction, he made the primary outcome something called low attenuation plaque (P = 0.469). He said that if he had chosen total plaque reduction (P = 0.0004) the EVAP Study would be finished 9 Months early! *

And wed prolly be sitting near $30 PS!

Kind of sucks that theres no gray area in these trials. Like look, this is what we were going after, but we found something even better! And this is the whole reason the REDUCE-IT had to be conducted, because the ANCHOR/MARINE (cant remember which off top) Trial was used to predict outcome A, and they found out a bunch of other benefits V had.

Also:

I posted last year, that some Doctors were saying how they felt that everyone person under the age of XX should be taking Vascepa (due to it preventative measures). I used XX cause different Docs used different ages, some said 40, others said 35, etc, etc.

If you go back and read the post at the top when the poster is talking about young soldiers returning from 'Nam having plaque build up in their early 20's letting us know that plaque build starts at a very young age.

Now, I pointed that out to say during the ADCOM, one of the panel members stated that they were concerned that V would become "cardio candy" and Docs would just start prescribing it to every patient that walked thru that door.

^^^shyt, U goddamn right we want V to become cardio candy!

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Analysts just put a $7pt on AMRN.

Down 4%AH

Oppenheimer....

Just added 4570 shares growing their position by 19% to 27779 shares.

Question is why are you holding shares let alone adding shares if you think the price is going from mid $20's to $7?

Must be trying to buy up as much as they can at the lowest price possible...

This shyt crazy man.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Analysts just put a $7pt on AMRN.

Down 4%AH

Oppenheimer....

Just added 4570 shares growing their position by 19% to 27779 shares.

Question is why are you holding shares let alone adding shares if you think the price is going from mid $20's to $7?

Must be trying to buy up as much as they can at the lowest price possible...

This shyt crazy man.

$7??? what the fukk?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
shyt crazy.

Most folks are chopping it up to them trying to get more shares as cheap as possible. Same with Citi, who downgraded AMRN, but actually raise the PT from $24 to $27 after the ADCOM. Goldman did something similar also, buy giving a PT of $17 a few weeks before ADCOM when we were sitting in the $15 range. Not sure if yall remember, but Goldman acquired the bulk of shares some months back when AMRN raised $400M.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Early Feb:

A fatty liver drug from Gilead Sciences posts negative results in late-stage clinical trial

Gilead Sciences posts negative results in late-stage NASH trial

^^^behind a paywall

3hrs ago:

Gilead Sciences (GILD) 'Quietly' Added Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa to an Old NASH Combo Trial - Raymond James

^^^^
Trying to copy the link, but cpu trippin. its behind a paywall too tho. streetinsider.com

AH bleeding went as low as 5%, ended at 3.74%.

Hopefully, that means rebound in the AM.