The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I forgot to post that CRMD will be added to the Russell 3000 index later this month. This will help with volume and visibility.

Membership in the Russell Global and Russell 3000 Index, which remains in place one year, means automatic inclusion in the appropriate large-cap, small cap, all-cap indexes as well as the applicable style, sector and country indexes. FTSE Russell determines membership for its Russell indexes equity indexes primarily by objective, market-capitalization rankings and style attributes. Membership in the Russell 3000, which remains in place for one year, means automatic inclusion in the large-cap Russell 1000Ò Index or small-cap Russell 2000Ò Index as well as the appropriate growth and value style indexes. Russell indexes are widely used by investment managers and institutional investors for index funds and as benchmarks for active investment strategies. Approximately $5.7 trillion in assets are benchmarked to the Russell’s U.S. indexes. Russell indexes are part of FTSE Russell, a leading global index provider.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did you do a market order or limit order? If you did a market order it should have been filled. Because that means you are willing to pay whatever the price is at that time. If you did a limit buy then you set a maximum price you are willing to pay. Not sure why it hasn't been filled.

:snoop: just double checked, I did a limit order accidentally.

just put in a order for a few more shares right now

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
pros and cons of alot of volume like this?

the drug will do alot on in terms of reducing CRBSI both in and out of the hospital for a variety of patients, which would save hospitals/clinics a ton of money. if it can get approved moving forward, then the price it's at is cheap right now. it's very risky, but I don't want to be left in the dust without getting big bags of this right now. regardless, it's a long term play for me, so even if the price drops in the near future, i would expect itv value to bounce back once they get closer to approval. I see no reason why it wouldn't, but the FDA can be janky.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
the drug will do alot on in terms of reducing CRBSI both in and out of the hospital for a variety of patients, which would save hospitals/clinics a ton of money. if it can get approved moving forward, then the price it's at is cheap right now. it's very risky, but I don't want to be left in the dust without getting big bags of this right now. regardless, it's a long term play for me, so even if the price drops in the near future, i would expect itv value to bounce back once they get closer to approval. I see no reason why it wouldn't, but the FDA can be janky.
This is exactly how I feel. Im going to sell some on a huge spike and save the rest long term.

Another thing to note is Cormedix is not going to take this to market alone. They are definitely looking for a partner which will come after approval. A buyout is still in play also. Like you said this is a good long term play because once approved on all applications the value of Neutrolin will be in the billions

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
AMRN up 4.4% today after Headlining Goldman Sach Healthcare Conf. Yesterday.

Hopefully Goldman with start to cover AMRN and give Us a favorable PT.

If some really good Script numbers get posted tonight, we should see another decent day.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
bit of a drop today. i assume it'll recover.
I think we go sideways or even lower for the next couple of weeks. People will anticipate an FDA update in July so I think investors get less risky and lock in their bets, I think thats when we see big moves up. Short sellers know with good news they will get burned badly and it will be unexpected with no time to prepare so I think the bulls regain control in July.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
AMRN up 4.4% today after Headlining Goldman Sach Healthcare Conf. Yesterday.

Hopefully Goldman with start to cover AMRN and give Us a favorable PT.

If some really good Script numbers get posted tonight, we should see another decent day.

#'s are in!

New RX #'s are up 19% this week!

Also, from ICER'sPrelim report:

Vascepa WAC for 1-month supply of 4g/day is $303.65 (each bottle contains 120 each of 1g capsules) (Source: Amarin), or $2.53 per 1 g capsule. The average discount from WAC is 56.04% for Vascepa, leading to an estimated net price of $1.11 per dose.

Insurance Companies gonna ramp up their coverage. V is going to save a lot of people, a lot of money.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
#'s are in!

New RX #'s are up 19% this week!

Also, from ICER'sPrelim report:

Vascepa WAC for 1-month supply of 4g/day is $303.65 (each bottle contains 120 each of 1g capsules) (Source: Amarin), or $2.53 per 1 g capsule. The average discount from WAC is 56.04% for Vascepa, leading to an estimated net price of $1.11 per dose.

Insurance Companies gonna ramp up their coverage. V is going to save a lot of people, a lot of money.
What part of the FDA are they at now? You said they are filing for a NDA now?