The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Jefferies target now at $30. Amarin shares would jump 'quickly' on patent settlement, says Jefferies Shares of Amarin are up 42% year-to-date as evidence of Vascepa's sales execution and potential "continues mounting every week," Jefferies analyst Michael Yee tells investors in a research note. After meeting with management, the analyst says the company continues to be bullish on accelerating market penetration and sales over the coming quarters. Further, management noted the window for the FDA to confirm any advisory panel is narrowing, given the priority review and the action date of September 28. With no panel, shares of Amarin move higher for a "straighter shot towards clean approval," Yee contends. Regarding patent litigation, a court date is set for January 2020, the analyst adds. If any settlement comes, the stock would move "quickly higher" towards $25-plus, according to Yee. He keeps a Buy rating on Amarin with a $30 price target.

Had a meeting w/ Jefferies yesterday.

Seen this posted twice, cant find the link tho.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:ohhh: looks like a good swing play. everyone seems to be expecting approval so its looks as its on a steady uptrend until then. it can be a buy the rumor sell the news event or It can spike on approval. either way seems like its gonna rise until then so Im gonna buy some monday to swing it, and sell half before July 6th and the rest after news. I need to research the drug to see if its a big deal in the medical industry, that will determine if its a sell the news event.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Saw CRMD hit $8 again...:youngsabo: alot of people on yahoo finance saying its gonna hit $50...:ohhh:
I read that too I think they are trying to say since we are be added to the Russell 3000 on friday, the amount of shares bought and added to the index will cause a spike in the price. im not 100% clear on that but I doubt it hits 50 because of that, I would love it if it did happen though. with all these biotech companies getting NDA news from the FDA recently I expect our meeting will be very soon, Im expecting to hear news in july.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
The detailed analysis of health records and other data from patients in a private insurance plan in the Midwest provides a real-world picture of how efforts to reduce heart disease may be contributing to another major medical concern, said Victoria Zigmont, who led the study as a graduate student in public health at The Ohio State University.

Statins are a class of drugs that can lower cholesterol and blood pressure, reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke. More than a quarter of middle-aged adults use a cholesterol-lowering drug, according to recent federal estimates.

Researchers found that statin users had more than double the risk of a diabetes diagnosis compared to those who didn't take the drugs. Those who took the cholesterol-lowering drugs for more than two years had more than three times the risk of diabetes.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019...&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter

@funkee

What you think of this?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
The detailed analysis of health records and other data from patients in a private insurance plan in the Midwest provides a real-world picture of how efforts to reduce heart disease may be contributing to another major medical concern, said Victoria Zigmont, who led the study as a graduate student in public health at The Ohio State University.

Statins are a class of drugs that can lower cholesterol and blood pressure, reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke. More than a quarter of middle-aged adults use a cholesterol-lowering drug, according to recent federal estimates.

Researchers found that statin users had more than double the risk of a diabetes diagnosis compared to those who didn't take the drugs. Those who took the cholesterol-lowering drugs for more than two years had more than three times the risk of diabetes.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019...&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter

@funkee

What you think of this?

hmm, i'd have to read through that study thoroughly, but at face value, it's hard for me to say there's a correlation between statins and development of DM (diabetes). Alot of people w/ DM will end up with lipid issues and vice versa. Is there a true correlation with statin use or is it just the natural progression of someone already at risk? seems fishy to me, but again i'd have to read more on it. and statins aren't for lowering lower blood pressure.