The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Bought a $70 worth last night since I had extra cash in robinhood and it looks like it could start its run here:patrice:

I read about a lot of insiders loading up which is usually a good sign. Think I’m gonna throw a few hundred more now.
Yeah a insider purchased around 11,000 shares this week. There should probably be more on the way. Looks like we are in a trend reversal hope to see $8 next week.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
@Tug life

I've mainly read what you have posted here. You did some good dd. I like this stock potential.

If I had extra funds is def throw some cash at it.

Im floating the idea of selling out of Ericsson and buying this, but I really wanna get as many cheap shares of ERIC that I can before 5G starts to take off.

The trade wars present an amazing opportunity for Nokia and Ericsson to take market share from Huawei

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Does anyone know anything about AVGR? I've done a little digging, but I want to know if it's worth me selling some of my CRMD stocks so I can buy into it. Thanks in advance.
a couple of us on this board bought on the run up to approval of a device they had. Turns out approval was expected and it was a sell the news event. Went from over $1 back down to 60 cents. They'll probably do a reverse split for compliance. Don't see anything too promising right now either.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
yes sir, I thought about getting some NOKIA for my daughters account, but haven't yet.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
About to start a new position at these levels. Are you still in PRPO?
Yes unfortunately, i say unfortunately not because i stopped believing in the stock, but the opportunity cost of me having my $$ tied in here while other major moves crossed my path (wanted in at $otlk @ 1.35- high of 3.80 the next day). With that said PRPO has bottomed at 5.30 and has great support at 5.45 (the current price) that i don't think is going to break, so this entry would be a good one.

Just an update on my overall trading: Man PROP and ADMA were phenomenal starts for my trading "career" - i really love this shyt, not just for the money but the learning process is so interesting. With that said i've loaded up on books on the technical aspect of trading, udemy courses, and youtube videos. (I recommend Tom watson on UDEMY and Rayner Teo of youtube). Do the DD before buying, but the technical side can seriously help you pinpoint WHEN to get in and possibly out of a company u a LT investor of...Like looking at the PRPO chart, man one could have had 500% gains just from knowing support and resistance, instating of just doing DD and holding for on a prayer.

For example : quick look at CRMD chart

2/12 EXTREMELY over bought on the RSI - imminent reversal, candles are also outside of the bollinger bands, bearish signal.

4/2 - once again over sold. bearish

4/24 - reverser silver cross - 15 day SMA moves under the 50 day SMA- bearish

Good news now though, bollinger bands are constrictaing (simply measure volatility, when they constrict that means a pop - either up or down) is coming, and the RSI is heading towards undersold territory.

Im paper trading with we bull for a month of two before i put a nice chunk of $$ into it - going to be focusing on short term (<2 weeks) swing trading and intraday trading.

I am tired typing right now - but check out $NVUS - chart looks very promising - bollinger bands on constricting - MAJOR volume coming in the past week - double bottoms chart formation on the LONG term chart great support at around the current price ( current price 1.7 support @ 1.5) and oversold! It needs to gap up back to ~4 dollars, in terms of the company they have a few presentation of phase 1 data coming this month (catalyst) and they completed and offering last month so they have cash on hand.

@ahomeplateslugger

@ORDER_66
@Skooby

Starski

Superstar
Daps
full

$NBY hit practically 1000% today :shaq:

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
super rookie question: am using tdameritrade , I put in a order to buy 9 shares of CRMD last night, the shares haven't been bought yet, why?

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
first time investor, just purchased some. thanks breh
The pleasure is mine, I would just advise you to study this thread because it has almost all info on the company and also do your own due diligence on the company and the sector . And understand the position we are in and the huge potential and just as huge risk.

I said this plenty of times in this thread but for full disclosure I have to remind us of whats likely to happen. In a nutshell we are waiting for news from the FDA on whether we can file for a new drug application (NDA) on 1 phase 3 trail. The FDA requires 2 phase 3 trails, but if the data and the drug is proven to be effective and exceptional they will and have approved drugs on 1 phase 3. Last year more than 40% of new drug applications were approved on 1 phase 3. Our data is rock solid with a P value of 0.0006 which is insanely good and unheard of. Our phase 3 trail was the largest ever of its kind and was halted by the FDA for efficiency and granted fast track status. Neutrolin is looking to be in market for 3 types of Catheters, Hemodialysis, oncology, and ICU. The Lock it 100 study was for hemodialysis only but since Neutrolin isn't even a drug they're pushing to get approved for all 3 applications this go round. That is not expected though so if it doesn't happen its not a bad thing but what is expected is to be approved for hemodialysis on 1 phase 3. If approved Neutrolin will be the new standard of care replacing herapin which is owned by Pfizer. We will get 10.5 years exclusivity.

And for that reason there is huge potential for this stock. If we get approved for hemodialysis, oncology and ICU will be almost a given so the share price should spike extremely high. We are what some would consider a low float stock because we have 22 million shares. low float is usually less than 20 million. What this basically means is that with heavy buying volume it will move very fast. That's good and bad because if we get news the we have to run another phase 3 the share price will drop to $2 before you even have a chance to sell. But if we get approved on 1 phase 3 we can see a high of $50 and im being veeeery conservative. We should expect word from the FDA sometime in July or August and also note we do not know when we will get news so there's no specific date to plan for this will be news we wake up to.

I researched this company every day for about 6 months but I had it almost a year and everything indicates a successful pathway to approval. I put so much money into this I'm almost all in. Im a maniac for doing this and I wouldn't advise anyone to do something so foolish but I honestly believe this will be the opportunity of a lifetime.