The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
strong buy?

That 60% was priced in PM. Its sitting at 57% right now. I mean, if you can time it, if it drops to 55%, or less, then sell if it goes back up closer to 60%, or hold till the BO is complete..

That's a lot of IFs, plus youll have to pay a HIGH CAP Gains Tax due to holding that stock for less than a year.

I wouldn't do it. But Ive seen day traders buy at $5.25 and sell at $5.35.

broller

Veteran
Daps
That 60% was priced in PM. Its sitting at 57% right now. I mean, if you can time it, if it drops to 55%, or less, then sell if it goes back up closer to 60%, or hold till the BO is complete..

That's a lot of IFs, plus youll have to pay a HIGH CAP Gains Tax due to holding that stock for less than a year.

I wouldn't do it. But Ive seen day traders buy at $5.25 and sell at $5.35.

Respek. I'll hold off

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Seems like AMRN havent had 2 meaningful trading days in a LONG time.

They've been busy meeting with this firm and that firm, FDA submissions, "BO Talks" etc

Lots of different articles concerning EPA (Vascepa) effects on different aliments been getting posted as well as different Patents for AMRN lately.

Rumor Mill last w/e had Novartis being involved w/ BO Talks w/ AMRN.

And Finally, a rumor started on IHUB states that employees at AMRN are in a Blackout Period where they cant buy, or sell and shares of AMRN till its lifted. And apparently, the Blackout has been extended.

FDA expanded label is expected 9/28, or sooner.

Evaporate Study results are due in Sept as well.

Canada's "FDA" NDA is expected in OCT.

Plus real, or not BO Rumors floating around, I think right now AMRN is a STRONG BUY.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Seems like AMRN havent had 2 meaningful trading days in a LONG time.

They've been busy meeting with this firm and that firm, FDA submissions, "BO Talks" etc

Lots of different articles concerning EPA (Vascepa) effects on different aliments been getting posted as well as different Patents for AMRN lately.

Rumor Mill last w/e had Novartis being involved w/ BO Talks w/ AMRN.

And Finally, a rumor started on IHUB states that employees at AMRN are in a Blackout Period where they cant buy, or sell and shares of AMRN till its lifted. And apparently, the Blackout has been extended.

FDA expanded label is expected 9/28, or sooner.

Evaporate Study results are due in Sept as well.

Canada's "FDA" NDA is expected in OCT.

Plus real, or not BO Rumors floating around, I think right now AMRN is a STRONG BUY.
AMRN is almost as sure a shot as you can get. This will definitely be huge the only question is how huge

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMRN is almost as sure a shot as you can get. This will definitely be huge the only question is how huge

Can u give a quick little breakdown on this and why it will be big.. Thanks

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Can u give a quick little breakdown on this and why it will be big.. Thanks

Fellas, Lipitor is by far the best selling drug of all time.

By a wide margin, Pfizer's Lipitor qualifies as the best-selling drug of all time. The blockbuster drug, which is used to lower cholesterol levels, was first introduced to the market in 1997 and had a strong run of exclusivity until its patent expired in late 2011. Its rise in popularity was attributed to the fact it lowered cholesterol faster than competing statin drugs, according to certain studies.

^^^^Basically, this.

It does what Lipitor does, but better.

Then beyond that its being shown to reduce/prevent different types of Cancers, Alzheimer's, The ADA just labeled it its new Standard of Care, theres other things too.

But one of the bigger ones and this study is actually ending in Sept is its usefulness in clearing and preventing Plaque from building in the Arteries.

Search AMRN and you can scan thru different things Ive posted since last Sept/Nov.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Fellas, Lipitor is by far the best selling drug of all time.

By a wide margin, Pfizer's Lipitor qualifies as the best-selling drug of all time. The blockbuster drug, which is used to lower cholesterol levels, was first introduced to the market in 1997 and had a strong run of exclusivity until its patent expired in late 2011. Its rise in popularity was attributed to the fact it lowered cholesterol faster than competing statin drugs, according to certain studies.

^^^^Basically, this.

It does what Lipitor does, but better.

Then beyond that its being shown to reduce/prevent different types of Cancers, Alzheimer's, The ADA just labeled it its new Standard of Care, theres other things too.

But one of the bigger ones and this study is actually ending in Sept is its usefulness in clearing and preventing Plaque from building in the Arteries.

Search AMRN and you can scan thru different things Ive posted since last Sept/Nov.
I've been keeping up with your post on AMRN since you started posting about it. You do an extreme amount of due diligence, the same as i do with CRMD. I see investors talking about AMRN a lot and from what they say and what you post, I can tell this is going to be huge. If I can come up of Amarin and Cormedix I'll be set

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I've been keeping up with your post on AMRN since you started posting about it. You do an extreme amount of due diligence, the same as i do with CRMD. I see investors talking about AMRN a lot and from what they say and what you post, I can tell this is going to be huge. If I can come up of Amarin and Cormedix I'll bet set

Yes Sir!

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
@L68

AMRN******************

Ok, we’re talking about patients with Major Adverse Cardiac Events . In the toughest patients we get 25% reduction on top of statins. I spoke with my cardiologist today. Obviously there is an anti- inflammatory component to Vascepa , anti diabetes , stroke, angina, etc. There are no side effects. My MD said he will give this to the majority of patients who walk thru his door. He believes the potential of this brand is for prophylactic use . Yes the “ sicker “ patients are nobrainers but imagine the potential for everyone who walks thru a doctors door. Prediabetic, preangina, stroke, borderline cholesterol elevations, etc. I think people are missing the fact this will be prescribed along with diet, losing weight, exercise and Vascepa. Remember taking a baby aspirin every day - this is safer than aspirin with ridiculous data . This will change MD ‘s practices and what healthy living is about. People are missing the boat - this isn’t about sick patients it is about healthy patients!