The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
super rookie question: am using tdameritrade , I put in a order to buy 9 shares of CRMD last night, the shares haven't been bought yet, why?
Did you do a market order or limit order? If you did a market order it should have been filled. Because that means you are willing to pay whatever the price is at that time. If you did a limit buy then you set a maximum price you are willing to pay. Not sure why it hasn't been filled.

They were due for a reversal. The closing bell plus the new data? (@Tug life ) prob drew in new buyer attention.
we don't have any new data on Neutrolin but people were seeing the celebration of a successful phase 3 at the NYSE as extremely bullish and great exposure plus we know that news is around the corner. I think we also saw shorts covering today in the high 7s and low 8s.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
A LOT of volume today...something is happening...i bought more shares when it dipped below 7 but am thinking of buying in more right now:jbhmm:
Im thinking the same thing. I expected to see a heavy pull back today because people thought the bell ringing would be accompanied by news. But we seen HUGE volume today more than we've seen in a while. I hear some investors think some news probably leaked or it could be like what this stock has done for the past year dip extremely low then run up on anticipation of news. But today's volume was very suspect

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
:picard: Sheesh...
At a certain point I felt I was confident enough in my research to sell all but one other stock and put most my money in CRMD because I believe I can get a much larger return from this. My price target is from $47- $87. When we got approved in Europe we went to an equivalent of $52 after the split so this time around we should see way more.

If this gets approved and we make bank, all the coli CRMD investors should do a meet up celebration type thing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At a certain point I felt I was confident enough in my research to sell all but one other stock and put most my money in CRMD because I believe I can get a much larger return from this. My price target is from $47- $87. When we got approved in Europe we went to an equivalent of $52 after the split so this time around we should see way more.

If this gets approved and we make bank, all the coli CRMD investors should do a meet up celebration type thing.

I'm trying to get all my money into CRMD but I need to start working before it blasts off...:francis:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
What's the price point looking like by then???:patrice:
If we can continue this uptrend maybe around $8.50 - $9.50 if not I would say back to $6 range. I think its becoming too risky to short this now with news on the horizon, Bears knew they could short it when news was far out so they had total control. I see short sellers being extra cautious from here on out