The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
After reading the transcript, I feel more confident than ever about the future of Neutrolin.

Dr.Phoebe Mounts was an excellent hire and I believe in her more than anyone currently in management.

Like we already know, but it was good to hear management acknowledge this will be the standard of care. Which solves an unmet need.

We have cash to get us through q3 2020, and did not use ATM q1 2019.

next meeting should be end of phase 3 meeting which would possibly conclude one phase 3 then then next meeting will be pre nda

The drug works and will most likely be accepted to file a NDA on one phase 3 I will be accumulating until then.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
It's down to 6.75 a share now. Hopefully it goes up
Without substantial news it's only going to go lower. Most investors are impatient and want fast results but the FDA doesn't work like that. For those who have done research or followed this thread you know the potential of Neutrolin and day to day price action shouldn't mean anything. I suggest anyone who is invested in CRMD to listen to the CC or read the transcript. They explain very well and with much confidence why they believe it will be successful.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Was able to catch the $pdsb pop today. In at 7.01 out at 8.79. CRMD is fine for a long term hold, but knowing approval will happen in 2020 forced me to sell my position at the high 7’s. Hoping it finds a real bottom soon so I can start accumulating again.

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Not saying you are wrong. I intend to buy. Only have 5k to throw on it though. Thanks for the info.

Without substantial news it's only going to go lower. Most investors are impatient and want fast results but the FDA doesn't work like that. For those who have done research or followed this thread you know the potential of Neutrolin and day to day price action shouldn't mean anything. I suggest anyone who is invested in CRMD to listen to the CC or read the transcript. They explain very well and with much confidence why they believe it will be successful.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
We are waiting for the filing for a NDA (new drug application) if we are approved to file we can ultimately settle around $12- $17. If we are approved to file on 1 phase 3 that'll be huge!!

In the same boat with AMRN. Filed their sNDA 3/31 w/ a priority review request. I think we have about 20 working days left till they let us know if priority review will be granted. Cuts the process down from 10 months to 6 months.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
How many shares you at now

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
How many shares you at now

1,300 shares. Since it'll probably stay down for the next month or so my new target is 2,000 shares

Also a good read on new drug approvals last year.

Almost Half of All New Drug Approvals in 2018 Relied on One Clinical Trial

"25 of 59 (42%) novel drugs approved in 2018 were approved on the basis of only one trial."

I think that having QIDP, fast track, unmet need, study results, safety profile, p-value .0006, infections being a top FDA priority, LPAD pathway helps our chances immensely

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
@KING WILL I probably asked you this before but I know you caught AMRN and BPTH before they took off and you know about the biotech world. What are your thoughts on CRMD? :jbhmm: those stocks were some of the best opportunities in recent history I think CRMD will be just as big if not bigger.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
@Tug life

I've mainly read what you have posted here. You did some good dd. I like this stock potential.

If I had extra funds is def throw some cash at it.

Im floating the idea of selling out of Ericsson and buying this, but I really wanna get as many cheap shares of ERIC that I can before 5G starts to take off.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Bought a $70 worth last night since I had extra cash in robinhood and it looks like it could start its run here:patrice:

I read about a lot of insiders loading up which is usually a good sign. Think I’m gonna throw a few hundred more now.

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
Does anyone know anything about AVGR? I've done a little digging, but I want to know if it's worth me selling some of my CRMD stocks so I can buy into it. Thanks in advance.