The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
KH hasn't put him in anything since TLAM2, and that felt like a "here nikka damn" role. :russ:
He put him in The Wedding Ringer the following year.

Outside of a Tubi-level movie, CH was not making it to the big screen without his “friend” and those are the only type of people he truly reveres

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He put him in The Wedding Ringer the following year.

Outside of a Tubi-level movie, CH was not making it to the big screen without his “friend” and those are the only type of people he truly reveres
Never saw that film, so it's been almost 10yrs since Kevin hooked him up with a gig :huhldup:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Listening to the show now, this shyt has went way deeper then I ever thought it would.:hubie:

Corey calling Marcus step-son the whole episode and basically confirming he could've had something with his mom:picard:

You surround yourself with guys like Corey you always end up like them.

This motivates me even more to go get it while I still can cause I don’t want to be like this in my 50s.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
You surround yourself with guys like Corey you always end up like them.

This motivates me even more to go get it while I still can cause I don’t want to be like this in my 50s.
The optics look bad, but let's be honest if you my homie and I get in an accident that breaks both my wrists at least call and check up on a nikka before you make a comedy video about it. If what Corey is saying is true and Blaq Ron and Marcus was asking to come on the show and Corey said no, I see how Corey would think it's coming from a place of malice.