The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I cant even listen to this shyt, all of that gum chewing is terrible. Just a janky ass unprofessional production. By the rate he is burning through friends and associates i wonder will anyone claim his body from the morgue if he dies. Just a miserable bytch.
Maya still got love for him despite the divorce she'll do right by him in that instance.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bro that is some bottom-dweller behaviour stealing from ya friends is absolutely deplorable! nasty work! ain't no way as a man marcus needs to keep BR the fukk away from him that's how people end up dead. if a mf gon steal from you he feels entitled to your shyt, he will kill you if he got that chance on gawd he need to watch out for that coward Ron. imagine a nikka stealing from my moother. breh what?? marcus a ho if this is true.
:what:are you retarded?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Looks like Marcus was on some gossiping shyt and was put off 5150, they wasn't on speaking terms. No one would have known until Marcus put the "roast" video out.

Yeah I know everyone loves dogpilling on Corey and deservingly so, But we cant ignore the goofball shyt Marcus was on.

And Blaq Ron, really played himself out here :huhldup:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What happened? They’re always alluding to it but I never watched his podcast
:mjlol:The Carlton banks type dude who sat next to Kraig (main co-host). It was his studio I believe. When people get used to something for years, never abruptly change it. The same thing happened to 5150 but Corey was a big enough name to recover from it, but it took years. Kraig's podcast was like a town hall meeting, they would have entertaining in depth conversations about everything.

Also, their guest interviews were one of the best on the internet because they would go in-depth because it's 7 grown men asking the questions. It was like the guest was on the hot seat so you would hear information that you never heard before in other interviews. At their peak, their episodes were going viral on the Breakfast club. Hot 97, ect.

Once Kraig fell out with the homie, they went to a different studio and the entire format got weird. Kraig would place strange informercials and skits all throughout his podcast, fukking the flow up. If the podcast was an hour, it would be another hour of random shyt you had to skip through that wasn't there in the old studio. Also, the new location had to be harder to get to, because all the hosts wouldn't be able to make it. Some would show up one episode, others wouldn't, until eventually it was just Kraig and maybe one other person.

After a month or two on the new format, viewership dropped to nothing, and Kraig just stopped doing it. You could tell he was depressed doing the 5150 shows after his show fell off also.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bouta rewatch this shyt hungover
it's about the level of entitlement and callousness it takes for a person you let into your house to take from you/your family and act like it's all good. man you gotta be a fukking IDIOT to keep someone like that around you.
You think he really stole the nikka mama hat?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I just finished last week's show.

Corey is 100% right. Just look at the cats in this thread that only show up when drama is going on just to shyt on Corey. They are just like Marcus. Fake as hell, and really like to see when you are doing bad.

:wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I just finished last week's show.

Corey is 100% right. Just look at the cats in this thread that only show up when drama is going on just to shyt on Corey. They are just like Marcus. Fake as hell, and really like to see when you are doing bad.

:wow:

THIS THREAD BE WEIRD AS HELL.

I DONT HAVE TIME TO WATCH
LAST WEEKS SHOW BUT IM
ABOUT TO LISTEN TO LASTS NIGHTS SHOW NOW.

CAN YOU GIVE ME CLIFFS FROM LAST WEEK?

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

SO COREY CUT MARCUS OFF
AND MARCUS RAN TO THE INTERNET
TO ROAST COREYS INJURY BECAUSE
HE WAS BUTTHURT HE GOT CUT OFF.

HE DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE
REACHED OUT TO COREY AFTER
THE INJURY JUST TO MEND FENCES.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

THIS THREAD BE WEIRD AS HELL.

I DONT HAVE TIME TO WATCH
LAST WEEKS SHOW BUT IM
ABOUT TO LISTEN TO LASTS NIGHTS SHOW NOW.

CAN YOU GIVE ME CLIFFS FROM LAST WEEK?

Corey in the first few minutes of the show explained exactly why he was about to go in on Marcus.

He was being a little subtle, but not too subtle about it. Having "friends" around you that have a smirk when something bad happens to you because they are either envious of you or just don't like you but need something from you. Those are the types you want to get away from. He saw that hate in Marcus, and I guess, he didn't trust him all the way because he saw that in him.

Marcus never said anything to Corey when he was down, just started cracking jokes. Corey gave another example of how insincere people are when talking about being with a bunch of people and they were cracking jokes on some bald man. Corey checked with the guy to see if he had cancer or not instead of jumping in the fray. You never know what someone is going through so cracking jokes on a friend or someone you are around without understanding what they may be struggling with isn't good nor is it empathetic.

(Corey has said countless times that if someone says something to him or if he is around someone and joking about them and they are hurt, he'll stop.)