The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm a fighter myself and I notice Corey only disrespects and beefs with smaller men that he thinks he can win a physical altercation with. So he'll never really beef or disrespects Craig, Nate or Freeze. He started wondering about Zo when they were arguing that time, bcuz he thought Zo was about to steal off on him.

I'm still a fan tho. I'm not picking sides, i want Marcus and all these boys to win.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm a fighter myself and I notice Corey only disrespects and beefs with smaller men that he thinks he can win a physical altercation with. So he'll never really beef or disrespects Craig, Nate or Freeze. He started wondering about Zo when they were arguing that time, bcuz he thought Zo was about to steal off on him.

I'm still a fan tho. I'm not picking sides, i want Marcus and all these boys to win.

He had smoke for Godfrey and Quake and neither one of them some lil nikkaz

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Man, wait,

What the hell this beef steam from lol

How did this shyt got started? Over Marcus cracking jokes on Corey's cast? This can't be it?

You don't joke about something serious, I get it, injuries, breh could have gotten lost his life or something but is this really what this is about?

They couldn't talk this shyt and settle this behind the scenes??

Is this shyt for real brehs?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Man, wait,

What the hell this beef steam from lol

How did this shyt got started? Over Marcus cracking jokes on Corey's cast? This can't be it?

You don't joke about something serious, I get it, injuries, breh could have gotten lost his life or something but is this really what this is about?

They couldn't talk this shyt and settle this behind the scenes??

Is this shyt for real brehs?

Yeah, whats not being said is that its appearant Marcus and Corey never really talked after Marcus left 5150.