The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Good lord.....i tune into Coreys show because it came up on my recommended and i ain't watch in a while.....suddenly he going in on marcus and black ron :ohhh: :

Either Corey ain't been in no fight or he really built like that because the way he be talking about these dudes is insane :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

nikkaS PLAYING DENSE
TALKING ABOUT
"BU BU BUT COREY BE ROASTING PPL"

AS IF MARCUS IS JUST
SOME RANDOM nikka ON YOUTUBE
WHO HASNT BEEN UP UNDER
COREYS SACK FOR THE LAST 6 YRS.

YOU CHECK UP ON YOUR BROTHER...

BUT HE CLEARLY WAS FEELING
SOME TYPE OF WAY TO MAKE THAT VID
AND NOT EVEN CALL THAT MAN.
:devil:
:evil:

Im watching the show now and 10 minutes in Corey already said he was the one that distanced himself from Marcus but he’s mad that Marcus didn’t check in on him? Now he’s saying he been wanting to fukk Marcus mom the whole time. Last week he said it was because Marcus is jealous of his success. Corey can never keep his story straight.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
That's crazy if black Ron really stoled Marcus momma hats. :what:

:dead:

"Something wrong with black people who don't get wit somebody that look like they momma...anyway, my half breed wife tryna rob me in court."

:deadrose:

Let me guess, Marcus is with a light-skinned woman? Corey needs to stop. He was saying Darlene could say "nikka".

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
That's crazy if black Ron really stoled Marcus momma hats. :what:
Bro that is some bottom-dweller behaviour stealing from ya friends is absolutely deplorable! nasty work! ain't no way as a man marcus needs to keep BR the fukk away from him that's how people end up dead. if a mf gon steal from you he feels entitled to your shyt, he will kill you if he got that chance on gawd he need to watch out for that coward Ron. imagine a nikka stealing from my moother. breh what?? marcus a ho if this is true.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I cant even listen to this shyt, all of that gum chewing is terrible. Just a janky ass unprofessional production. By the rate he is burning through friends and associates i wonder will anyone claim his body from the morgue when he dies. Just a miserable bytch.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Ironic considering Kraig was on his way to surpassing Corey's and 99% of black podcasts. His podcast was fire and going viral until he fell out with the studio owner/friend and changed the format.
What happened? They’re always alluding to it but I never watched his podcast